Exhaust and k-member brace installed... Opinions inside

lol i am a 17 year welding veteran, if you guys want sub frame connectors or k member braces all you have to do is ask, i can make them all day long. throw me some dimensions and i will hammer some out, i can even have them powder coated before i ship them to you. come on now!!!!

I'm down. Your the Mark VIII guru...i would trust your dimensions/measurements over mine ANY day with chassis stiffening...you probably have like 17 Mark VIII's at your disposal anytime :D

All sorts of :q:q:q:q!!!

Drive shaft, sway bars, all the braces, fears, eaton diff, some other :q:q:q:q....

All sorts of :q:q:q:q!!!

Drive shaft, sway bars, all the braces, fears, eaton diff, some other :q:q:q:q....

Mmmm sounds delicious.

Next on my shopping list is all the braces, gears, poly diff bushings, and finally installing my one piece 93 i have laying around.

lol i am a 17 year welding veteran, if you guys want sub frame connectors or k member braces all you have to do is ask, i can make them all day long. throw me some dimensions and i will hammer some out, i can even have them powder coated before i ship them to you. come on now!!!!

How much for k member braces?

They were a little over a hundo I think... I would have to look

Google Supercoupeperformance.com

he's got all that stuff on there...

Thantos is that you in your profile pic?

They were a little over a hundo I think... I would have to look

Google Supercoupeperformance.com

he's got all that stuff on there...

Thantos is that you in your profile pic?

yeah that is me.

Its creeping me out... :D

Who has a pic of themselves anyways?!?!?

I was more concerned about the Kid... you know how he is ;)

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back