Exhaust and k-member brace installed... Opinions inside

Stack

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well today the kid and I tackled a couple of things on the project...

We cut those MONSTROUS mufflers off and put straight pipes in their place.

And we install my SCP K-Member Brace...

Initial reaction. The car sounds mean... not dronetacular or raspy like I thought...

As for the brace... AMAZING!!! The car feels sooo much more solid and planted from that little mod it was unreal...

Pics to follow :D

Must be nice. I have been waiting on my SCK K-member brace for two months now.
thumbsdown.jpg

You will love em... I noticed such a huge difference just riding in Stack's car... I'm putting some on my car... but I'm just going to make them instead of putting money in Bill's pocket lol...

Also waiting over a month for the braces, at least they are already paid for.
The front brace took forever also, dont mind the back order so much, but he farms out the work and charges the card with the order.

This was a thread a few months ago about SC.

My sway bar was from Shox with a Thunderbird model #U493, its the same for the Mark, $30 bucks cheaper than SC for the 1/8 bar.

David

Last edited:
HA!

I ordered this :q:q:q:q like a year++ ago... so I had some time to wait LOL...

I still need to call Bill about my Rear Addco sway bar that I paid for that never seemed to be delivered

:GotPics: :GotPics: :GotPics: :GotPics: :GotPics: :GotPics: :GotPics: or its :bsflag:

I love my 1 1/4 sway bar I got for $130 shipped and arrived 3 days after paying. :wrench

i got my sway bar from shox.com too, the SCP braces took about a month to get delivered, some guy in Vegas makes them...........and i need to install them, ive had them for months now lol

Or you can contact this ebay member http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/pst-online-sales/ and get the same Addco 1.25" sway bar for $135 shipped. They still have 6 left but were not selling well so they havent relisted them. They are advertized as a Thunderbird rear sway bar so when you send them a message ask for that.

I gotta give bill a chance...

We will see

I mean I just got back to go through my mountain of parts... so how was I supposed to know it was missing :D

awesome to hear

after my full front suspension rebuild (this weekend or next) my asham8 (should be arriving anytime) the jmod stuff (a week after the suspension is built) im either ordering the front braces and going to start working my way back from there or i might just take the car up to an old family friend and have him make me some braces, hes a master welder and i could do it for far cheaper then what scp wants.

I've run sfc's on my mark vii and i couldnt believe the difference it made, im sure its going to be like that.

nice to know

Why not... We should give the twins a bath and a change too... :p

I havent seen sub frame connectors like that anywhere. Since I have no skills and those of you that can make them live so far away is there any where that sells them. I am gonna check SCP again but am pretty sure I have never seen them.
Jamie, Max, Geno, SCP and ebay are about my only contacts for Mark parts.
dunno.gif

Members online

No members online now.
Back