Eibach install

Adam Moore

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good article for doing Eibachs on the ls. Im stuck on trying to take a part off but cant get it. Looks like the ball joint just keeps turning. Feels like a washer inside a plastic little sleeve. Any help would be great thanks

heres a pic

ls ball joint.jpg

ya figured it out right after i post it and walk out. Was really rusted and needed some degreaser. On the spring compressor and i dont have the size socket for it so im going out to get a socket.

Are you using air tools? If not, i feel your pain that is ahead.

I'm with Andrizzle, I struggled at the beginning trying to do that by hand, Air Tools saved me.

^^^^ i'm with them, i have the air tools, but i would recommend picking some up while your out if you don't have them

+4. Your knuckles will thank you.

Did it all by hand. I would recomend air tools would make it alot easier and faster. But it is done and looks and feels great!

Sorry, I didn't see your thread sooner. Plenty of people to give good advice. Congrats on the new mod. Pictures are a must sir.

+1!!!

I need to install mine. I dont think I'll have time so I'll just have to get a shop to install them, looks like I wont be fortunate to experience the pain of having no air tools.

Yeah, them spoiled rich kids.

Now if I was rich, I wouldn't have bought a car for 12k because it had 100k miles, I would've bought a new car

Good thing I work and save up ;)

me too lol, everything i get for my car i have to save up for and then buy it

like spending $700 on headers, getting the opportunity to get a turbo installed, and then told that you can't use the headers with the turbo? :D

i know what you mean, i shouldn't really be spending all my money on my car and doing the little mods but its just so tempting

Exactly!!!!. I wasn't going to get them cause I couldn't spend more money yet, but I felt it was a sign and had to jump on the opportunity. If I had waited another week I would've known not to get them yet since with the turbo and all

Members online

No members online now.
Back