Ebay 10 spoke wheels??

compshmoe

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but sometimes i think Ebay sellers are stoned out of their minds!!!! I have patiently looked for a set of 10 spoke chrome wheels for my 93 Mark, but paying $299.00 per used wheel is nuts!!!!! salvage yards around here take all the wheels off and sell them to a company, so no luck there, having to sneak around looking for these without the wife seeing is getting difficult, like black ops!!! she'll pop her head in the doorway and say " get off of there, no more buying car parts or parts cars, LMAO. I'll keep looking for the cheap.

i guess you dont look on ebay when i have them because i cant give them away, either that or no one likes us anymore, most likely.

There's a guy here local that's been trying to sell a set of chrome wheels off
of a wrecked Mark that he parted out. He's been trying to sell them for MONTHS now and has come down to $200 from $500 when he started. They've been $200 for a while now, so I'm sure he'd take less. Last time I saw them, they looked pretty good. Do you ever travel near Charleston, SC? If you PayPal'd me the money, I'd be willing to grab them for you, and possibly ship them to you if you pay for shipping. Let me know if you're interested....

bad97, i swear i have been looking for over a year. There's some painted ones on ebay for sale by mopar something, i know he's from this forum, but the chrome ones, when I do find them affordable, the shipping is 3 times what I pay for the rims, not long ago I bought aftermarket wheels with tires for my 68 ford and they came UPS for 18 bucks shipping each, now they all want 60 and up for shipping per wheel. Gman, you seem to be closer to Panama city beach Fl 32413 how much with shipping for the set? As a just in case, 98 linc, how much from SC? rut roh, here comes the wife......

I don't know how much it'll cost to ship, but I'll only charge actual shipping costs. I just sent a seat track today to Iowa (@ 31 lbs.), through UPS for $14 and I'm pretty sure each wheel will be in a smaller box and weigh less than that, so shouldn't be much different than that for each wheel. I'll try and call him tomorrow and make sure he's still got them.
Otherwise, I've got a set of painted 10-spokes in decent shape that I'd REALLY like to get out of my garage....

i just sold a set of gorgeous octastars to billcu for $300 bucks i listed them 3 times in a row on ebay and on the forums too no one wanted them!

that figures, how did you list them, the only way I find a shi@tload of wheels is typing "lincoln mark wheels" and about 600 pull up,then i sort through all the others to find the 10 spoke

You just have keep the hunt up and find the right deal ... I have a beautiful set in my garage just waiting for their new home on my next Mark VIII if the need be. Also have a beautiful (if that could ever be said for them) set of snowflakes LOL ..

98 lincmk yuppers, I'm interested,please let me know . I appreciate everyone's help. By the way on a different note, I found a 98 mark at a salvage yard on Wednesday evening with a perfect and untouched interior in light gray, even the ninja cup holder was perfect, I asked about the heated seats he said the entire interior for $150.00....i said be back in the morning with a truck, yesterday i get there at 11 am, and almost got sick when i looked inside the car, the MORON that works there tied a rope to the passenger side of the dash and pulled the dash out through the driver's side halfway with an tow truck to get the blend door off for some other moron, the dash cut across both front seats, tore the center console all in pieces and totally destroyed the interior... I WAS so pissed !!!!!!!!

Last edited:
98 lincmk yuppers, I'm interested,please let me know . I appreciate everyone's help. By the way on a different note, I found a 98 mark at a salvage yard on Wednesday evening with a perfect and untouched interior in light gray, even the ninja cup holder was perfect, I asked about the heated seats he said the entire interior for $150.00....i said be back in the morning with a truck, yesterday i get there at 11 am, and almost got sick when i looked inside the car, the MORON that works there tied a rope to the passenger side of the dash and pulled the dash out through the driver's side halfway with an tow truck to get the blend door off for some other moron, the dash cut across both front seats, tore the center console all in pieces and totally destroyed the interior... I WAS so pissed !!!!!!!!

Holy :q:q:q:q! Who does that? They just lost $150, for the small amount that the blend door got them.

lmfao WOW man the junkyards here are sooooooooooooooooo nice no one does that they would lose their job if they did something like that. when i lived up north, junkyards would pull something like that, but not down here. what a bunch of dip :q:q:q:qs!

hey Comp, I just got an email back from the guy and he doesn't want to go any lower than $200. I asked him if he could send me some pics to send to you. If he does, I'll post them. I remember looking at them when I got a bunch of parts from him and I don't remember there being anything wrong with them, but I'll definitely inspect them before any deal is finalized. I do remember that they were missing 2 or 3 center caps. Those can be gotten from Max at Five Star Ford for like $12 each though, so not a big deal.

10 spokes

I would like to have one to have a full size spare in my trunk on a rim

cool!! hopefully he has some pics, thanks 98lincmk for going through the BS, if they're in good shape like you say, they're sold, I know they won't look as new as in Gman's pic, but I can hope!!!

cool!! hopefully he has some pics, thanks 98lincmk for going through the BS, if they're in good shape like you say, they're sold, I know they won't look as new as in Gman's pic, but I can hope!!!

If he doesn't have any, I should be able to stop by his house on Saturday and take some pics....as long as he's home, lol.

I'll let you know as soon as I know anything. Can you PM me your email address? That may be better.

Here's the picture he sent me. I wish he had sent me a picture of all of them. This one looks pretty damn good though.

wheel pic.jpg

Hey comp, set that is on my CE is the one that I am selling. Two of them are flaking around the center cap. I will give you a good deal for them.

Members online

Back