Door Panels, NEW OEM $150 each

unity

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I found a place in Green Bay, of all places, that had new oem panel for $150 each. I am going to pick up a new drivers side in black in a couple days.

If you search eBay you will find the seller, Alpha Automotive.

Anyway, they have more than what they have online but not sure of exact inventory. He said they have only left black ones. I need one bad, passenger side is in MUCH better shape.

I could bring some down to the Boscobel meet if I come. So if you are in need, maybe we can arrange something when the time gets closer.

Do I think this is a great deal? Not great but its getting so hard to find new parts!

I'd love a new panel for my drivers side but $150 is a bit much.

unfortunatly we are all in the elite group like ferrari, lambo etc owners our parts are rare and expensive and we have to pay to play.

unfortunatly we are all in the elite group like ferrari, lambo etc owners our parts are rare and expensive and we have to pay to play.

ohh!! elite group of outdated parts, i like it,,

seriously,it does stink we have to worry about spare parts these days,but the cars are worth having,just like a ferrari/lambo etc,so right on MAfioso!

atleast our engine blocks are made at the italian factory that does Ferrari blocks too!

$150 sounds decent price,

ohh!! elite group of outdated parts, i like it,,

seriously,it does stink we have to worry about spare parts these days,but the cars are worth having,just like a ferrari/lambo etc,so right on MAfioso!

atleast our engine blocks are made at the italian factory that does Ferrari blocks too!

$150 sounds decent price,

lol I wouldnt say outdated parts, just rare. we can feel good knowing we have a car that makes most go crazy and we can sleep fine at night.

I'D PAY 10 GRAND FOR TITANIUM PANELS, THEY NEVER EXISTED!!!
i hate when people make up names for our interiors, like peanut butter, light graphite grey mafioso, not titanium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch out with that peanut butter interior though... I know I get sick just looking at it, but you might REALLY get sick! LOL

Aye, this DF AM owner can indeed, read. :p

Wow, 3am! Enough wit... Bed time! :sleep:

I'D PAY 10 GRAND FOR TITANIUM PANELS, THEY NEVER EXISTED!!!
i hate when people make up names for our interiors, like peanut butter, light graphite grey mafioso, not titanium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually according to the interior fabic supply store the match is as I stated.

the carpets and headliner are titanium, and the seats are ivory, its been one hell of a mess trying to source interior pieces, I have quite a collection of grey vents, dash pieces and such.

I just purchased the tan driver's side panel. Didn't really need to spend the $$$ right now, but not sure when a deal like that would come around again for what he's calling a "new" panel.

Fast Parts Network lists these panels at $736. I'm sure Max @ 5star or Team Ford could beat that price (if they are available).

FWIW, my original panel has a few annoying flaws...Something I call "ring marks" on the armrest and some slight flaking of the rubberized paint on the window switch panel and the common delamination (about 2") on the top edge.

I'd planned on fixing the delam using Jamie's staple method and been looking for a clean switch plate and armrest. Glad those parts are included with these door panels.

Looking forward to getting the part and will report back once in hand.

Members online

Back