door handle bezel?

remark

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
whats up guys, i have a 2nd gen and the plastic piece that sits underneath the door handle is broken on both sides. i was wondering if the 1st gen piece would fit, im having a hell of a time finding my year

are you talking about the gasket between the handle bezel and the door skin? if so 93-98 are all the same i think i have some.

Might sound ghetto, but if you can take off the door panel you might find the little tabs..I havn't done it but some plastic epoxy or super glue could fix it if you can..I've saved atleast 135 bucks on this car on 5 bucks worth of plastic epoxy and sg. I've taken off said parts more then once and they haven't broke.

1st gens wont fit they are different. what color is your interior because i have a box full of those 1st and 2nd gen.

Might sound ghetto, but if you can take off the door panel you might find the little tabs..I havn't done it but some plastic epoxy or super glue could fix it if you can..I've saved atleast 135 bucks on this car on 5 bucks worth of plastic epoxy and sg. I've taken off said parts more then once and they haven't broke.
already tried to super glue, worked for a day or two but not much longer. thanks for the suggestion though.

and how much would you guys let the handles go for, i just wasted 20 bucks on the first gens, i knew i should have waited for some replies here. thanks youall

already tried to super glue, worked for a day or two but not much longer. thanks for the suggestion though.

and how much would you guys let the handles go for, i just wasted 20 bucks on the first gens, i knew i should have waited for some replies here. i have light graphite interior but can paint them if needed. thanks youall

if you dont mind painting some i know i can help you for sure, i might have gray but i cant promise ya, i'll look after dinner.

Staff online

Members online

Back