Don't want to trouble anyone

Maxx

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
So if you are bothered by people asking for help just ignore me, the rest of you, what after market exhaust do you get to make it heard but not obnoxious? 2004 V8 in that god awful hard to keep Pearl

My preference, Magnaflow. Others have a love, and rightfully so, of Bassani.

Rough one, what sounds good to one guy sounds like crap to another. My own preference is for a chambered tube muffler like the Dynomax Turbo Tube, which is no longer made. Another company is making a copy of it which I've heard online but never in person. Called a Powerstick. Volume and resonance can be controlled on any exhaust you like by using either resonators to get rid of crackle, or short glasspacks to get rid of crackle and resonance. The glasspack or resonator would be installed after the muffler of your choice as close to the outlet as you can.

I put a set of Pype's on mine, they sound similiar to the Magnaflows, just cheaper.

One thing, a perf tube muffler (Mag or Pypes) will get louder over time as the packing moves around the core.

+1. I would say only slightly louder(based on my experience) though. My catback has been on for nearly 7 years.

Basante, Dyno max, depends on what you want. If you leave the resonators on they will all be quiet.

Never heard of Basante.

My preference is Magnaflow.

Members online

No members online now.
Back