does anyone think i can get 500 for my car?

invisiblem0nst3r

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
doesnt run im pretty sure engine is done, has new battery, alt, nice 20 spokes and a coil conversion.

When I sold my 93 to the junk yard, I got $350. That was in NJ.

I bought Jamie's '93. It has practically new Goodyears on 10 spoke chrome rims, '97 LSC exhaust, completely rebuilt front end, new shocks and all new brakes. It is a turn key car. There's probably $900 in parts alone in this thing. In my opinion, I stole it. If the interior in your car is nice and the paint is good, I would think it would be worth $500 to the right person. At least advertise it for $500. I was offered $3000 for it and turned it down. I don't think I could replace it for that price. Good luck with the sale!

doesnt run im pretty sure engine is done, has new battery, alt, nice 20 spokes and a coil conversion.

I'm in a bad mood right now so don't take any offense to what I say. You live in Yuma where the Mexicans are trying so hard to cross the border. Park it near the fence and tell them you'll take $2000 for it and they can use it as a get away car. Get your money and give them the keys. You get cash, they get caught in a non running car. WIN WIN situation. Tell the border patrol they stole the car with the title in the glove box.

car will start but a clanking noise from pass side valve cover area

Take off the valve cover and see if you can determine what the noise is. If it is under the valve cover then the engine might not be toast.

You need cash so you plan a parts yard sale, now offering to buy more parts cars....odd like me

Slowly but surely you are figuring him out. :p Both cars are for sale one day but then next week, the price will be 2000 higher than it was because he don't want to sell. The wheels and brakes in the for sale section ain't going anywhere lol. If they do, I'll be amazed. If I was Sheri, I'd smack the sh!t out of him every morning, just because... :) Now watch'em come back with something smart to say.

I'm in a bad mood right now so don't take any offense to what I say. You live in Yuma where the Mexicans are trying so hard to cross the border. Park it near the fence and tell them you'll take $2000 for it and they can use it as a get away car. Get your money and give them the keys. You get cash, they get caught in a non running car. WIN WIN situation. Tell the border patrol they stole the car with the title in the glove box.

Slowly but surely you are figuring him out. :p Both cars are for sale one day but then next week, the price will be 2000 higher than it was because he don't want to sell. The wheels and brakes in the for sale section ain't going anywhere lol. If they do, I'll be amazed. If I was Sheri, I'd smack the sh!t out of him every morning, just because... :) Now watch'em come back with something smart to say.

This made my morning so much better.:lol:

shari is lucky she still has a husband with all the :q:q:q:q that gets dumped on me in this house, if i had it my way i would sell everything and use the money to move by myself to the woods of oregon to a shack and everyone could kiss my :q:q:q:qing ass. hows that for bad mood.

shari is lucky she still has a husband with all the :q:q:q:q that gets dumped on me in this house, if i had it my way i would sell everything and use the money to move by myself to the woods of oregon to a shack and everyone could kiss my :q:q:q:qing ass. hows that for bad mood.

I still love you.

Poor man has a kidney stone. Of all things to eat tonight, he ate a ham and cheese sandwich :rolleyes: and now his pain is coming back. Jamie, if you move to that shack, don't take cheese and milk with you and I think you'll make it. I hope he has some Lortabs or Percocets right now.

ROFL, man, funniest shyt ever!!

Members online

Back