MsM8tress

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
THE DEFFINATES ARE:
DATE: Sept 23-24, and diehards the 25
EVENTS: Sept 24 Nat'l Trails Lucas Finals
http://www.nationaltrailraceway.net/index.html
Cool to arrive as early as friday eve to get rides clean and get settled in
Sat: breakfast, (as soon as infor on race c/i I can firm times for race)
SAT EVE - dinner at local car hang out, HOOTERS!!!!!!!

Put your name below and post to thread to sign up!!

MsM8tress said:
THE DEFFINATES ARE:
DATE: Sept 23-24, and diehards the 25
EVENTS: Sept 24 Nat'l Trails Lucas Finals
http://www.nationaltrailraceway.net/index.html
Cool to arrive as early as friday eve to get rides clean and get settled in
Sat: breakfast, (as soon as infor on race c/i I can firm times for race)
SAT EVE - dinner at local car hang out, HOOTERS!!!!!!!

Put your name below and post to thread to sign up!!

BigDog
(Ross L Goldstein)

I am in Definetly
this will be fun

since its gona be in
September Debi
Im gona Skip that trip i was planing on the 17th
to come up there

And Hey Mike
If you Reading this Hope i still have the cash to get the plugs and wires
was hoping to do this in Oct But September is good :)
So um ill get the Plugs for shure if it looks like possible then we can do the plugs wihout wires if you think the plugs arnt gona looks like they can come off then ill just wate till next meet or have to spit out the cash in Nov for the Shop to do it
but hey no matter what where all gona have some fun arnt we

Hey Debi was looking at the event page
Didnt see a Price for the Spetermber 23 and 24 and 25 did you get a price on that yet

hey also you know if you dont come we gona get drunk and be talking about you dont you LOL
just joking we wouldnt do that would we guys LOL

Im there....... Debi....Are you going to order your new bulbs? Let me know, and I'll have everything there to install them.

Mike

come on ppl we need more sighnup we can take over the neiborhood if we get anought :)
try like 30 of us that would be awsome :)

Damn I want to go!! I love getting together with the LvC members!!

Just don't think I'll be able to get over the Anniversary thing!!! I want to have another one next year...

yeah it will be the Bomb but dont worry we will take care of everything even the DQ thing Rich LOL

I see the meet will be in September. Sadly I cannot make it. I have a wedding to attend on the 24th. I really wish I could go. :frown: But I must attend the wedding. Somebody drink a beer for me. :V :Beer

Thanks man, I really wish I could go, but my family would kill me if I missed the wedding.

i know how that is but
you know this family might kill you if you dont show
just joking LOL
well miss you and i wish you could have mad it i wana meet you

I wanna meet you to man, and any other members that I have not met. I would have really liked to see you're Conti. But oh well. There will always be other meets.

come on guys still short like 10 or 15 ppl atleast if not more sigh up please
we gota take over columbus on the 24 for shure you know guys comeone

You Are Gonna Like This Guys!!!!

1st sorry for not being in here and posting having browser issues and finally got a few things worked out! I couldnt pm or post! OK here goes!

I have been searching for an event and found one!!!! Your gonna love this. Nice car show going on in a suburb of Columbus, it is not far at all Check it out:

8th Annual Cruise & Ride - Car Show

http://www.visitgrovecityoh.com/calendarDetail.asp?recordID=217

When: Saturday, September 24, 2005
12:00 pm
Where: Town Center
Park Street at Broadway
Grove City, OH 43123
Map: Provided by Mapquest

The Grove City Rotary Club is sponsoring the 8th Annual Cruise & Ride Car Show throughout Grove City's Historic Town Center. More than 200 cars vying for prizes are expected at this event. Food and drinks will be available.

---I am waiting on reply from them regarding how much entry fee will be, I know at least 2-3 of us will get a trophy! if you dont want to enter no prob. you can still come and check out the show I will get the $ asap. Hotels are very reasonable around here look for one around Hooters. If anyone is having any trouble, drop me a pm.

after we can still all go to Hooters and park and get something to eat there and see what cruises in its like a mini cruise in there every weekend.

This is gonna be a blast!!!!!!!!

Rich, I will miss you deeply,for real but Mike and I are gonna have a blast working on my headlights!!!!!

More as it comes in guys thanks for waiting!!!
Debi

you guys gota stop picking on someone from OHIO LOL
and someone from ohio has to stoping setting her self up lol
but hey JIBIt good one LOL

Oh gezzzzz guys! I really dont think it matters what I say, yall have a knack for takin it straight down to the gutter! lololololol

thanks Jibit nice to know you still check in every now and then prez ;p

more info coming next!

YOU PLAY, I'LL PAY!

Got all the info now and it is gonna be a party guys!!!!!!!!! I will post the flyer as soon as I get it.

I spoke with one of the judges, Dan, he told me that people line up to register around 9:00!!!! Registration does not open till 12:00, judging is at 3:00. I will register all of us coming I will need your name, make model year and any special features on your ride. If we could get there around the same time it will be easier to keep all the cars together, but if not I can still try to reserve spots. I will need to know when you plan on arriving.

Dan said there is not a Lincoln category, but if we represent this year - there will be one next year! All 20 judges have an auto that has been featured in a car magazine. Dan is looking forward to meeting us all, he is a previous MarkVII owner himself.

This is gonna be a blast!

Make sure you bring your LVC t-shirts!!!! If anyone hs any ohter ideas on how to represent LVC hollar. I would love to have a flag/banner of some sort for the back seat or something like that!

I'll get with Joey to start an official sign up page with all pert. info, in the mean time - start cleaning guys!

MsM8tress

well i cleaned yesterday had to took her to the drive in :)
just i know im comming but not gona win anything couse of the fewe exterrior spots that arnt perfect yet :(
damm
but hey
if there is a spot next year i will definetly win somthing next year i plan on pumping atleat 5 or 6 k into bringing her back to original plus some :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back