Decided to sell the 98 Blk/Blk LSC

Wish I had the extra cash for another car, I'd love to have a stock spare for daily use

Thank You but its not for the money, I'm just starting to believe these cars are just getting to old to be a reliable DD. That was my plan for this one. I love these cars but its just not the same as it was years ago. But I'll always keep my hot rod Lincoln as long as I can afford a hot rod. But I think I'll sell this Mark and trade my Fusion on something else. Not sure what yet just want something nicer than the Fusion even though it has been a great car. I'm just spoiled after owning Mark's for the past 20 years. After I bought the Fusion I saw a Cordavan 98 Collectors edition with only 3,000 miles on it sell for less than I paid for the Fusion. I wish I would have bought it instead but maybe even it would be a problem at this age ???

Best of luck Don. I share in your uneasy emotions about the dwindling parts availability for these cars. Like I've said before, in 2040 when these cars are at the local classic car shows, I think they are going to be a HOT item that people will oooo and aaah over.

Members online

No members online now.
Back