Dallas GTG this Saturday.

To be honest the last one at keller was an actuall mark gtg it was ur buddies having a gtg and u just invitied other lvc guys
When anyone starts a sentence with "To be honest" you know its about to be a load of bullchit. Yes I was invited to a GTG. I didn't really want to go unless I could make a serious Mark showing. The only other person besides Sapperfire that showed up was Twinbipo. Others flaked. You included.

As I said, you can stop the blame bullchit. You always ask for GTGs and I always try and supply them and then you ALWAYS flake. Same damn thing with parts. You always flake. Do I still have the part you want? Yes. Would I sell it to you after all the flaking? No.

No you don't have the part he wants, he has a 1st gen, so it won't fit

Wow u sound like a woman on pms just keep adding stuff. Flake boy do you ever not bitch. Part nope don't need them when u only have one and it broke. Blahahahahaha. Its great to argue with you.

well lets try and get a DFW Mark meet going. i am willing to travel to ennis or cors. to get there. I have some mustang friends in Burleson that wants me to travel there and that is kinda far. SO lets all get something going and show people what these marks can do!!

so youre wanting us all to get together and have a break down contest?

Ennis or Corsicana wouldnt be a DFW meet. We are quite south of DFW.

A mark viii drive in gtg would be sweet. Went to the one out in ennis always nice to go to a drive in. Then went out to my buddies house in seven point and passed the drag strip but looked empty.

i was using the DFW as a reference to all marks in the DFW area...i am also thinking the drive in located in ennis would be a great spot to meet up and show off our rides...:)

A mark viii drive in gtg would be sweet. Went to the one out in ennis always nice to go to a drive in. Then went out to my buddies house in seven point and passed the drag strip but looked empty.
Hey now you are on to something!

Prarie Hill has a better track and would be about the same distance for you or Twinbipo. Maybe a little longer for the new Waxahachi guy. But a GTG at Seven Points or Prarie Hill would be killer! At Seven Points we could all run against each other in the 1/8th as much as we want! Last time I went there I ran so much I almost ran out of gas! :lol:

Its a cool little 1/8th track and beer is allowed. Its an outlaw track and is only like $10 to get in and run.

Get To Gether ....... just realized thats misspelled! :lol: Dont mind me, I iz teh dumb.

Members online

Back