Dallas GTG this Saturday.

LaserSVT

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey boys and girls. There is a car get to gether in Dallas this Saturday night. Not a car show really just a bunch of cool cars and people. A few of my Mustang friends and myself are gonna cruise up there and wanted to see if anyone here wants to meet?

I know lincolnboy always wants to meet people and is in Dallas. Nows his chance to see some cool cars and a crappy car (mine).

GMAN, you up for a drive?

We are meeting in Corsicana at 6:30 and then heading out by 7:00 to make it there by 8. People show up there right as it gets dark.

Here is the addy:
6537 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, TX 75231

If you went straight there from work it would take you just over an hour to make it to Walmart. If you went straight to Dallas instead of meeting up with us then you could save gas and time.
I was just about to text you.

....there's so Many choices to make ...ahhh (you know what I'm talkin bout!)

And I'm not going to wash my car, THEN drive to Corsicana...keep your grass-hoppers to yourself

Havent heard from him. Twinbipo should be there too.

Where's the meet going to be keller burgers. Well my plan was to go to the ranger game saturday night with my ticket I bought but no I can't go and might be going out to the Good Guys car show @ texas motor speedway maybe. Then there is also beer fest in ft worth. But I might be able to do meet. More details when do ya plan on showing up @ the meet spot. Is this a meet n greet.

We were planning on showing up at 8 ish. I have never been and am just going off what my other friends said. They were trying to get as many people as possiable to come so will be some Mustangs and some Marks I hope.

I think Sapperfire is pussing out though.

The addy is:
6537 East Northwest Highway
Dallas, TX 75231

Kellers is a hot rod hang out. It a burger drive in joint will make you feel like your back in the 60-70's.

Hey Lincolnboy, you're Markless now?

Hahahaha. Lol. I put changed my sig as a joke. I've gotten rid of some ride and was changing sig and said to meself. Hey self why not put I sold the mark and add a new ride. I still have thw mark just gotten rid of the bike and truck.

I'm gonna head out and cruise,
gotta see if I can get off early enough, as long as some idiot doesn't roll in the parking lot at 5:45 wantin brakes fixed, I should be able to take off

I'm gonna head out and cruise,
gotta see if I can get off early enough, as long as some idiot doesn't roll in the parking lot at 5:45 wantin brakes fixed, I should be able to take off

You guys give me a call or text to see where I am. If I get off early enough I will go, and we can roll together.

You going to stay at laser place gman. Long way home at night.

Anyone going to post over on tccoa and get some birds at the meet

Members online

No members online now.
Back