Custom Trunk Lock Cover 93-96 Mark VIII

98lincmk7lsc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I've got another one of these done. This one is Black with an "Opal Opalescent" (white pearl) star.

The Opal paint is the exact match for the "wk" paint code. 3-stage, from automotivetouchup.com. The Black paint used is Duplicolor "2-in1 paint and clear coat" touchup paint.

$50 shipped

image-145626230.jpg

Tempting but I don't need it. Mine is custom done in WK with the star in chrome. I do like the look of yours though but don't think it would land on the white car very well.

NewMark013.jpg

It'll look awesome on a white car. Driller has the last one I did on his 96. I'll see if I can find the pics...

Here you go. I made him one for the Blue Flame also, using his blue paint code with a chrome star.

trunk1.jpg

trunk2.jpg

Still got one for sale? Xmas is right around the corner and I'd like to get something for my dad for his 95.

SOLD!!

Thanks JeffinTampa!

If anyone else wants one of these (maybe in some different colors), I've got a couple others that I can paint up to sell. I'll need payment up front though.

Otherwise, I'm probably not going to do anything with them for a while. It's a waste of time to spend a few hours on one, and then have it sit for 6 months...

Son of a... Still want one, could you do one with the chrome star and red background? Thats whats on his 95 now except its all peeling and crappy looking honestly. Are the locks your using in like perfect condition as far as the chrome and the glass?

Son of a... Still want one, could you do one with the chrome star and red background? Thats whats on his 95 now except its all peeling and crappy looking honestly. Are the locks your using in like perfect condition as far as the chrome and the glass?

Sorry dude, I had so many people that "wanted" it, but nobody ever sent money. Can't blame me for selling it to the first person with money...

Anyway, like I said, I've still got a few more that still need to be painted.

Most of them have the chrome peeling away, but I think I may have one that still has a decent chrome star. I'll look and let you know.

I have one bottle of red paint, but I don't think the particular shade of red that I have would look good on the lock cover.

These are the colors I have on hand:
Universal Black
Black Sand Pearl (with a tiny bit of metal flake)
Opal Opalescent (paint code WK--pearl white)
Normal White

I personally think black would look the best on a black Mark VIII, but that's your call. If you want any other colors, I have no problem doing it, but I'd need you to pay ahead of time for the paint and for the lock cover.

I doubt he will be supplying any locks. It's only the cover. Two small bolts hold it on the lid.

Members online

No members online now.
Back