Custom LS for Sale

Throw up a little in my mouth...............Seen it before. Its even uglier then I remember.

Throw up a little in my mouth...............Seen it before. Its even uglier then I remember.
LOL, I don't like all that junk either, funny thing is all that extra stuff is probably worth more than the car!

What's up with Florida???? Is it the water? Heat?

I like how the phone number is spelled out too, I see that a lot on craigslist. LOL

The fiberglass door panels worth about $300 apiece. The audio/video equipement wasn't cheap either. The big question, how much to fix the suspension? After the owners buddy/shop butchered the chit out of it to fit those god ugly, oversize wheels.

What's up with Florida???? Is it the water? Heat?

Its all the booze. We don't need much of an excuse to drink, and well obviously some cant handle the sauce. Don't drink and MOD!

The fiberglass door panels worth about $300 apiece. The audio/video equipement wasn't cheap either. The big question, how much to fix the suspension? After the owners buddy/shop butchered the chit out of it to fit those god ugly, oversize wheels.
Exactly what I was thinking, it always seems that when people do this to their cars, its always the nicest kinds of cars that really just break my heart to see them like that, like I don't care if you do it to your civic that's a dime a dozen!

Its all the booze. We don't need much of an excuse to drink, and well obviously some cant handle the sauce. Don't drink and MOD!

Friends don't let drunk friends do stupid chit............... Unless it is funny as hell. And they can get it on video and post it on Youtube.

My old car club use to have "Mod Saturdays". We would BBQ, drink, and work on our rides. Most of the time those were productive days. Once in awhile, we wondered "what the hell were we thinking?"...lol

They do it so spammers don't call their number.

Pimp my ride MTV!!!
http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/4312801087.html

Although this one is not that bad, but the big ass tv in the back just screams "pimp my ride".
Although doing all those hideous things to cars isn't my thing ill admit its not the worst ive seen, I would never pay $22,000 for that thing, nor would I put the $30,000 the ad claims he put in it! I just don't understand, for $22,000 you could get so many nicer newer cars, and instead of investing $30,000 into doing that to a vehicle, ide rather use that money to buy another car.

By the way I figured it had something to do with spamming, I just think its funny all the ways ive seen people do it, dashes and underscores between the numbers, every other number spelled out, and etc.

Another example that justifies my local radio's news bit called "Man, Florida is Effed Up". :) WRIF Rocks Detroit!

Another example that justifies my local radio's news bit called "Man, Florida is Effed Up". :) WRIF Rocks Detroit!

Tis true Florida has some issues, however, being a Florida transplant from the Detroit area, Detroit can keep their cold and snow, I'll deal with sweaty balls over frozen ones.:cool:

At first I was like "oh no, Kumba is selling his car?" then I saw pictures and was like " oh, God, WHY??!!?"

I'll probably never sell my car unless it gets totaled or the engine explodes and I can't get a replacement. The LS really does cover a lot of the things I am looking for in a car. The rest of it I got plans for and am slowly getting done.

That's good to hear, I, also find the LS to cover much of what I want from a car, also the V6 seems to have many less issues than the V8.

That's good to hear, I, also find the LS to cover much of what I want from a car, also the V6 seems to have many less issues than the V8.

I read this hear and there, but I haven't seen anything to really support this.
The gen I V8 had/has timing tensioner problems that the gen I V6 doesn't, but is there anything other than that? (The gen II V8 does not seem to have this issue.) The V6 has PCV and manifold o-ring problems that the V8 doesn't. The V8 is easier to change coils and plugs on. I'd call it about even, but the V8 has more power for almost the same mileage.

I read this hear and there, but I haven't seen anything to really support this.
The gen I V8 had/has timing tensioner problems that the gen I V6 doesn't, but is there anything other than that? (The gen II V8 does not seem to have this issue.) The V6 has PCV and manifold o-ring problems that the V8 doesn't. The V8 is easier to change coils and plugs on. I'd call it about even, but the V8 has more power for almost the same mileage.
I will admit, everything said there is true, however, the V6 got the manual, and that's what I wanted. Maybe I'm biased because of this.

Members online

Back