Couple new pics with the cleared corners

sancho20

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Still working on the rest .trying to get the dash kit put on,fits like ish.And i ordered a sheet of the brushed aluminum to cover all the woodgrain that the kit didnt cover .I think im gonna put a light tint on my my headlights too.I was gonna start putting the lowering springs on but im gonna wait on that till i order new rotors so i can do it all at once.

004.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

The side marker lights i got off ebay ,But they fit horribly and had to sand them down just to fit and the the clear headlights i made them in the oven. lol

Really? I looked quickly of course but I didn't see any.. I plan on doing clear corners, angel eyes, and low beam HIDs with the highs and fogs as xeon.. I'll keep looking and you keep up the good work..!:D

I dont think they made them in black.They stopped making them a few years back but i know they came in chrome because i was looking for the offset and i found a place that had them in chrome.

yea im just waiting to get new rotors and pads so i can do everything all at once.

one more pic... im gettin like pektel.Its 80 out though and i dont have anything else to do but take pics of my car

005.jpg

Definitely going to be one of the best looking LSes on the forum with it lowered. I still think we need to do an LS of the year, instead of month. Or at least trim to quarters

thanks man, im sure ill be sayin the same when you get yours finished up ..

Looking good man. I dont think I have ever seen a picture of your car like the last one. All of them are close up and not the whole car in it or at a good distance from it.

one more pic... im gettin like pektel.Its 80 out though and i dont have anything else to do but take pics of my car

The car looks great! Buy those damn rotors and pads so you can lower it. Then it will be the secks.

Oh, and I don't know if anyone can beat me at post whoring. Just wait til the full polish/detail this spring :p

I know ,i know im just a little worried its gonna rub ,I think im gonna roll the fender lips but if knot one of my friends does machine work and i might have him take a few millimeters off the inside of the wheel .What do you guys think i should do?

how long do you put the headlights in the oven and at what temp? I'm about to try this out tomorrow.

i did mine at 250 for like 5 min but make sure you have the grey sealent..

Members online

No members online now.
Back