Continental is faster than an LS

I suggest that those of you attacking this kid try to educate him rather than ostracize him. I am not saying no blame should be placed on him, but I hope you understand what my point is here. Just a few thoughts for you to ponder. You can take it or leave it.
OK, here's my suggestion. Use the PM feature to 'educate' this kid. Good luck.

2nd, tell him to forget about keyboard racing and actually earn some money and go out and buy his 1st car instead of beating up on Mom's and Dad's.

Then, when he's trashing his own property, he can come back on here and if he is willing to listen, then maybe someone will 'help' him.

Otherwise all I see is a young kid that knows everything already. Sometimes a few hard knocks is what it takes to straighten someone of his age and demeanor out. For most though, you will be wasting your time. There are those kids that willingly choose to ignore 'adult' advice and will need to learn life's lessons on their own, the hard way. Getting beat up on the internet is one of those ways nowadays.

My kids, I tell them all the time that they don't have to make all of life's mistakes in order to grow up. Sometimes they can shorten the process by listening to people (adults) that have been there and done that.

+1

another thing about this whole problem is I did start talking to him trying to be nice... along the lines of

"hey, yeah the conti is quick I used to have one... but the LS is lightyears beyond the conti as far as acceleration and a proper luxury sport"

and then he just blew up and went "no no no"

at that point I can only take so much stupi.... ummm, lip? :confused:

We did try to "educate" him if you read it. We all said for him to go out and do a real race instead of some lame video race....I'm pretty sure that would educate his ass pretty quick.

Hey sorry to go to different topic. Do you still have your Mark VIII? Its great that you have been modifing the LS but wouldn't the Mark had been a better choice to do mods? Well good luck with your cars

The MarkVIII has kinda all been done...not really but compared to the LS it has been.

The MarkVIII is a better mod vehicle and will see more some day.

One trip to the track in the LS for fun got me hooked on its potential even with the few things to do. Its been a blast putting down the fastest Gen1(N/A)times and trying to beat Gen2 times. Having the first 4.10 LS is also pretty damn cool and should give me the fastest non power adder LS any Gen.

The MarkVIII should see some track time this year, maybe some mods. With so many things that can be done I guess I'm just kinda planning for now and playing with the LS.

On topic. I really like Conti's, but 6sec. 0-60....come on.

OK, here's my suggestion. Use the PM feature to 'educate' this kid. Good luck.

2nd, tell him to forget about keyboard racing and actually earn some money and go out and buy his 1st car instead of beating up on Mom's and Dad's.

Then, when he's trashing his own property, he can come back on here and if he is willing to listen, then maybe someone will 'help' him.

Otherwise all I see is a young kid that knows everything already. Sometimes a few hard knocks is what it takes to straighten someone of his age and demeanor out. For most though, you will be wasting your time. There are those kids that willingly choose to ignore 'adult' advice and will need to learn life's lessons on their own, the hard way. Getting beat up on the internet is one of those ways nowadays.

My kids, I tell them all the time that they don't have to make all of life's mistakes in order to grow up. Sometimes they can shorten the process by listening to people (adults) that have been there and done that.

I agree that the kid needed a metaphoric smack up side the head, but when people keep attacking it doesn't exactly give anyone the option to calm down and make a relevant point. I guess I seen a point in the first few comments but after that why waste your time flaming someone? Logic would tell you that if you thought this kid was as willing to ignore other's reasoning then why even try to communicate this to him? If I see a brick wall and know it will not respond back to me should I really go over and try to have a conversation with it anyways? Furthermore, should I talk crap to that brick wall when it doesn't say what I want it to say? It seemed that after a little while there was no point besides just to jump on the bandwagon and flame this kid. The kid is a dumbass and deserved allot of it but still why do it when you know it will have no real purpose after the first few comments?

Kids are kids and sometimes act dumb. I just don't see the point in ragging on anyone as much as what was done in here. The point was made so why not move on and stop giving the idiot a stage on which to speak? There is a large difference between giving someone a few choice words like this kid needs and just being dumb while adding fuel to the fire by talking crap to them.

Members online

No members online now.
Back