Connecticut Tragedy

G-RELL

FULLY DIPPED LS
Reaction score
My thoughts and prayers to all families and Victims in the school tragedy in Connecticut. My deepest condolences to anyone effected. A very sad day.

Agreed.

....makes me sick. To do this to kids of that age. I feel horrible for the kids who weren't hurt as well. They're going to carry this with them forever.....just sad.

:(

Jesus my GF just texted me about this. This is really crushing... so many kids killed for no reason.

He also shot and killed his mother, the teacher in the classroom where most of the shooting took place.

There's a special corner in Hell for people like him.

I'm a teacher and teach 8th grade English and words can't even explain how horrendous this situation is. You never think it will happen in your school and there are tons of precautions taken to ensure the safety of kids, but if someone really wants to get into a school, they will. Obviously it's awful that this guy apparently hated his mother and wanted to kill her, but to kill 20 innocent little kids too is disgusting; he shouldn't even be classified as a person - he's an animal. Although this isn't confirmed, based on the way it sounds he killed the students, I almost wish this guy had lived - I'm sure you can figure out the reasons...

There's PLENTY more I could say about this. But most of it is based on rage/revenge. Going on FB you are immediately bombarded with posts about prayers for everyone involved, which I completely agree with and respect. It makes me happy that there is still some shred of decency on this planet.

But to take advantage of this situation to preach about gun control laws is disgusting. No amount of gun control would've stopped what happened today. Guns are a tool, and in the wrong hands something as disastrous as this can happen. Guns will never be impossible to find. Make them illegal, and they'll just become more expensive.

agreed Pek.

Out of respect, lets keep the politics out of this.. save it for another day. I've seen a few tweets from victims families... Truly heartbreaking...

Mental Disease (not saying it has anything to do with this) is not something to hide... Reaching out for help is not a sign of weakness, but of strength.. If you or someone you know needs help, please reach out.

Completely senseless. VERY disturbing. My wife is having a hardtime with it. She is absolutely scared for our children now.

incredible, a part of me is glad that he is dead even though he is a coward but the other part wishis he was alive so the parents can atleast know why this happened and at least that will start the healing proccess for them and have some closure on this.

It's terrible, seen all about it on the news, simply sickening. can't put much in words on it.
Also my condolences to all affected by this.

Batman shooting and now this?

The EXACT reason why you don't wright in your constitution your citizens have a "right to bear arms". THIS is the result.

If having a weapon were prohibited by law, and enforced by severe punishment through prison/$$fines/deportation, there would be considerably less weapons readily available for this kind of sh!7

The EXACT reason why you don't wright in your constitution your citizens have a "right to bear arms". THIS is the result.

If having a weapon were prohibited by law, and enforced by severe punishment through prison/$$fines, there would be considerably less weapons readily available for this kind of sh!7

Probably best to keep politics out of this thread

You have obviously never been to Mexico where firearms are illegal.

If having a weapon were prohibited by law, and enforced by severe punishment through prison/$$fines, there would be considerably less weapons readily available for this kind of sh!7

Really? The first thing Hitler did was ban the right to self defense! The second amendment is partially to protect us from runaway government! A government would like nothing more than a citizenry that can't defend itself from tyranny! Australia and GB are no safer since they banned guns. criminals, by definition, will always have guns. Such a simplistic, nanny-state response. Blame the tool and not the individual.

You can take my guns from my cold, dead hands! And if you're so against guns, why not put a sign in front of your house saying this is a gun-free zone?

More children die in swimming pools every day than from guns! Let's ban swimming pools! Don't stop there; how about knives!

BTW, Teddy Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns!

It's a shame this tragedy has to be reduced to politics!

Please keep your ignorant comments to yourself and don't post politics in this thread again.

@lincoln zero

Just learned this is not the only tragedy today !

Maybe you're referring to the man that stabbed 22 children in China?

Our gun laws are very strict lincoln zero. No everybody doesn't have one just because this is America but a lot of us do. Anything could be used as a weapon.

He could have walked in there with a machete and killed just as many if not more. And if all guns were banned violence or crime would still exist. Matter fact it would probably be higher. A gun doesn't fire on its own. And if the teacher had a gun maybe all those kids could have been spared.

Really? The first thing Hitler did was ban the right to self defense! The second amendment is partially to protect us from runaway government! A government would like nothing more than a citizenry that can't defend itself from tyranny! Australia and GB are no safer since they banned guns. criminals, by definition, will always have guns. Such a simplistic, nanny-state response. Blame the tool and not the individual.

You can take my guns from my cold, dead hands! And if you're so against guns, why not put a sign in front of your house saying this is a gun-free zone?

More children die in swimming pools every day than from guns! Let's ban swimming pools! Don't stop there; how about knives!

BTW, Teddy Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns!

It's a shame this tragedy has to be reduced to politics!

By your logic, why even ban drugs? Everyone's gonna get their hands on it anyways. Hell, why stop there? Remove rating content on games since 8 year olds are playing Call of Duty anyways!

Don't mean to drag politics into this. So ill drop it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back