Community I need your help :(

Yes I'm afraid I still do now more then every, after driving home from lux house in nj, I started to hear grinding. I think its just about due for new shoes. Man if luck was for anyone I sure need it now.

If they are going to be free and you are ok to ship them. Please. It would be nice. I wouldn't mind the chrome, if its ok. Other wise I'll take anything. It would save me from using a nail polish brush to paint the handle from the touch up paint bottle. Lol.

alright man im pretty sure i can get a pair of chromes if not the normal handle will probably be black or white. unless theres something new at the bone yard. to bad its not driverside i have a "maroon" from my 94 just sitting here

alright man im pretty sure i can get a pair of chromes if not the normal handle will probably be black or white. unless theres something new at the bone yard. to bad its not driverside i have a "maroon" from my 94 just sitting here

I am just asking, if your getting the chrome ones, are you getting both? if that is the case, I would just ask for the passenger side thats already painted since i would have to try to match the color and dont want to screw up a chrome one.. but if your able to send both chrome ones then great.

Thank again.
Bill

like i said man if i find a pair of chromes ill get them and send them or definately just a regular pass one. hell depending on ease of access and how much time i have u might get a set of chromes and a regular one we will see. like i said they r gonna be free so a few bucks in shipping wont kill me lol

sorry sprocket wasnt tryin to steal your helping hand thunder i just have guaranteed free ones

your help is greatly appreciated.. as is all of the members here in this community.. I have received the brake pads from pepper and the air struts from lux which btw both are already on the car... TY....i know someone said they were sending the amp.. i know its not needed or daily use but 2 hours driving a day can get very boring in dead silence :) if you are sill able to send it thank you.

I could still use a bit of help hate to bump this but have to.
I was hoping someone else would have tried to keep it up top.. thanks guys..
I mean no disrespect by that comment either.. I just didn't want to bump my own thread asking for your help I feel embarrassed just asking

I am going to say yes, however I know aimone was looking into a set for me.. I would like to give him /her a few more days to get back to me on this.. I am also going to send a pm to follow up thanks
Can I get a rain check on it? if he / she gets back to me and says they can't do it could i call on you again?
Thanks
Bill

Last edited:
Im still in need of door handle as well as rotors, battery, and (although not high priority) 96 jbl amp.. some folks have stated they were able to send them but it has since died off.. sorry to beg.. I really do need the help.

like i said man if i find a pair of chromes ill get them and send them or definately just a regular pass one. hell depending on ease of access and how much time i have u might get a set of chromes and a regular one we will see. like i said they r gonna be free so a few bucks in shipping wont kill me lol

sorry sprocket wasnt tryin to steal your helping hand thunder i just have guaranteed free ones

Any Update on these handles?
thanks
Bill

Sorry man things have been hectic i've been dealing with front end issues and little money. if noones hooked it up yet ill get it saturday im goinfor door lock cylinders anyway. im getting as many cylinders as possible to rekey my car so ill be dealin w handles all day

I'll get you a handle off a Continental and it will be in the mail Saturday. The only way it won't happen is if they are already gone, which is definitely possible.

if i had money id goto my local pick and pull and get tons of them theres around 20-30 continentals at my local junkyard last time i chekced they all had everything but the glass and seats

You have been a member on here for quite some time & it sucks to see you go from an avid enthusiast to someone going through really hard times. You are not the only one. I've seen a couple members on here go through hell including myself & Bill amongst others & he himself has surpassed the obstacle & moved on. I promise it will get better. I wish I could help you somehow but I have a baby on the way & every dime counts. I wish you nothing but the best man!!!

I appreciate it.. thanks again.. every little helps.. It just seems to be an everyday strugle.. I think we have to put the house up for sale.. Its getting close.

You have been a member on here for quite some time & it sucks to see you go from an avid enthusiast to someone going through really hard times. You are not the only one. I've seen a couple members on here go through hell including myself & Bill amongst others & he himself has surpassed the obstacle & moved on. I promise it will get better. I wish I could help you somehow but I have a baby on the way & every dime counts. I wish you nothing but the best man!!!

You don't even have a handle to send him with all that crap laying around?

OK, which of these handles is correct? One of them is off a '94 Continental with a V6 and the other is off a '96. The '96 has the stud thing. That's just grease on the white one. Chances are either one will work. I will send you one and keep the other for myself because my handle is acting up.

For the love of God how do you get these out without damaging the linkage or the door skin? I could not get the linkage to pop out at the bottom and had to force the handle out of the door and then disconnect the top of the linkage. The door lock was a pain too. I hope you didn't want the lock, but note that there is a difference between the two where the lock goes.

junkyarddoorhandles004.jpg

Members online

Back