Color Poll!

I have always had black on black. I wanted something a little different, but I didn't get too far. Color code "TV".

mwhited said:
03 LS8 Sport - "GT" Autumn Red (maroon) with Stone/Expresso

Dang! Thought I was going to be the only Autumn Red metallic! But at least I've got the tan interior. Sweet color, isn't it?

eL eS said:
Black with grey interior and man I wish I had the black on black.

Same here... but I like the nickel/stain (or whatever they call it) over the Black interior.

I went throgh 27 LSs before I bought the one I have and the only two colors I really liked were Black and Charcoal... would've bought the Charcoal one but the body was tweeked.

pearl white with tan interior... i was gonna go black but everybody has it.. plus i like the white better gives more distint features i think

Black with Tan, I also wish for Black on Black. The only problem is it F@#$%^G HOT in Florida.

Dutchboy said:
Post a pic. I looked at a beautiful green LS while back before I was ready to buy. It was the best looking color I ever saw on a car. Perhaps it was the same color as yours.

You can check out my garage link to see all pictures I've taken.. But here is one pic after I washed it and the sun is hitting it.

vbgarage.php

My dealer called mine pearl white, but it is actually ivory parchment pearl, color code HC. It seems to be a pretty rare color. Does anyone else have this color?

TaraLS said:
My dealer called mine pearl white, but it is actually ivory parchment pearl, color code HC. It seems to be a pretty rare color. Does anyone else have this color?

hmmm...not sure. what year is it?
now i'm not so sure mine is ceramic white. i'll have to check the color code. i guess there are a few white LS's out there...glad there arent too many by me! :Beer

can anyone tell me what this color white is?:

white ls.jpg

luckieleo said:
hmmm...not sure. what year is it?
now i'm not so sure mine is ceramic white. i'll have to check the color code. i guess there are a few white LS's out there...glad there arent too many by me! :Beer

can anyone tell me what this color white is?:
I am not sure what your color is called. Mine is a 2000 LS V8 Sport. The color looks like a tanish pearl color. (Ivory Parchment Pearl) I don't think anyone else on LVC has this color. Not to my knowledge anyway...

LBK_LS said:
You can check out my garage link to see all pictures I've taken.. But here is one pic after I washed it and the sun is hitting it.

vbgarage.php
Yep, that's the one. I bought the wrong color. Goddamnit. Oh well, too late now. My color is nice, but that's the one I wanted.

I had given up on finding another one that color and I began to think it must have been some non-factory color repaint. I was sure the car I had looked at was a '00, but it must have been an '01.

Members online

No members online now.
Back