Color Poll!

i have medium charcoal green (FT) i love the color it has the metallic flakes and looks different in all kinds of light. you can look at it in my photo garage. but at night everyone thinks my car is black, and when its not that bright its a dark green or a greyish green.

TaraLS said:
My dealer called mine pearl white, but it is actually ivory parchment pearl, color code HC. It seems to be a pretty rare color. Does anyone else have this color?

Thats me!! with Med parchment interior! I really wanted the black. But I rent a house and it doesn't have a garge so I didn't want the black to be baking all day. But I love the colour and it always looks clean.

MAYBE BECUASE I WASH IT 3 TIMES A WEEK. :L :hump:

Black on Black Sport 5 speed.

Lincoln LS Front.jpg

Lincoln LS Drive Side.jpg

LS Color

My is Tri-coat Ivory parchment metallic / color code HC with a med parchment (beige) interior. You rarely see this color.

I this the Silver Frost is even rarer. I looked at a new 2002 Silver Frost when I purchased the '02 V8 Tri-coat Ivory parchment metallic and I haven't seen one on the street since that day.

FastNsmoothLS said:
Ford's True Blue and the infamous Beige Interior.

Yes, very infamous. I do not care for the beige interior color, but the last 3 ford vehicles I have had had that color...

Lt. tundra green metalic with the infamous camel interior. I owned it since Dec. and already have come across 3 others like mine.

mwhited said:
03 LS8 Sport - "GT" Autumn Red (maroon) with Stone/Expresso
'00 LS8 Autumn Red with Stone/Expresso(two tone grey)

LS WOW 10a.jpg

Members online

Back