cobrastars

How about we just push more members to get in on this sale so we don't have to jump on one set like a bunch of rabid dogs? lol

whats wrong with the red on silver......:D sorry car is dirty

1.jpg

2.jpg

dirty dirty car....you're car's been a bad girl :p

show a further away shot with a clean car and i'll make my decision on the cobrastar being on the silver LS

put me down for two and if u realy have to post that much about thinkin about getting these for an LS than you know what? you shouldnt buy them:confused:

I was gonna rag on you about that but being new I didn't want to overstep my boundaries......yet ;)

So do we have an official count on how many people are in on this group buy?

didnt think this would happen. we need a but load more people to buy these for this to happen.

Why would you put these on an LS? Maybe I am missing something??

If I bought like 10 sets, could I sell the other 9 with out some type of copyright enfringment or is that a no-no?

I have been trying to find a way to get some red in the body Ill take a set as long as they are side specific as in one is made right and one left

ride heigth.jpg

For a touch of red, zing the rims with a red reflective pinstripe.

markalow_jpg.jpg

The emblems will be l&r sets if we end up doing them.

me too!1

hey like my friend with the black mark 8 sitting in front of my supercoupes i will also take two as well

UPDATE.

Heres the list so far if my reading skills are what i thought they were.

speed demon 1 $19.99
catmech 2 $39.99
stang99x 2 $39.99
mediumd 2 $39.99
ripped caramel 2 $39.99
tictactoe 2 $39.99
chadly 2 $39.99
missing linc 2 $ 39.99
96lincolnmarkwhat 2 $39.99
icedphoenix 2 $39.99
petessweets86 4 $89.99

Still need some more. About 30 more total should do it.

Ill be hearing from my Guy on an eta from the date the order is placed. Ill post that when i get it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back