cobrastars

catmech

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
the only way that geno is gonna make these again is if he gets 100 sets of these emblems pre sold, money up front. so lets see who wants these and try to hit that goal. here we go again. (geno if i get any of this wrong just jump in and correct me).

geno needs 100 sets orders pre paid before this even becomes an option. i just posted this to see if we could come up with the 100 set orders.

No stock at all. Were trying to see if there is enough interest to make them again.

Last edited by a moderator:
im in i just think its going to be hard to get 100 sets pre orderd. But if it does happen i will send the money asap.

I would be gettin 2 red and 2 black :-D
just in case I buy a crimson red MKZ as my next car :-D

Didn't they sell well on ebay geno? I remember when they were on there cause I saw my Nav in the add (i was like, oh yea, thats my shiziznit) I need another couple for my mark or I'm gonna have to rob the nav:(

100 sets pre-sold does seem pretty high. I'd think you'll be able to get half that.
I'm interested. Will you have the keychains again or will I have to drill one myself?
Am I right to assume one "set" is one left-facing and one right-facing emblem? or will they all be the same?

Members online

Back