Cobra plenum install and cruise controll.

Instead of starting a new topic, I will add to this one. I bought a complete Cobra intake and it came with a set of IMRC's that were modded to make IMRC delete plates. Anyone want them? I think I will be sticking with the stock IMRC's for now.

PM me the details, I'm very interested, THANKS!!!!

Dr. SVO phd

Instead of starting a new topic, I will add to this one. I bought a complete Cobra intake and it came with a set of IMRC's that were modded to make IMRC delete plates. Anyone want them? I think I will be sticking with the stock IMRC's for now.

I'm assuming you already know this but you may want to keep them because the IMRC controller is no longer available from the dealer. I've got a source where I can usually get obsolete parts and even they didn't have them.

I'm assuming you already know this but you may want to keep them because the IMRC controller is no longer available from the dealer. I've got a source where I can usually get obsolete parts and even they didn't have them.
Did you not read what he wrote?

They are just plates that have been stripped down. The controller is gone. I may keep them for the later blower swap though. I just thought I would offer them in case someone needed them for a project.

They are just plates that have been stripped down. The controller is gone. I may keep them for the later blower swap though. I just thought I would offer them in case someone needed them for a project.

I didn't see that part of your post at all, and still don't. All I saw was that you bought a cobra intake setup and it came with deletes. You then mentioned you were going to stick with the stock IMRC's.

I just wanted to warn you because recently my IMRC controllers broke and I called around and they are obsolete. I just didn't want you to make a mistake you would regret.

I didn't see that part of your post at all, and still don't. All I saw was that you bought a cobra intake setup and it came with deletes. You then mentioned you were going to stick with the stock IMRC's.

I just wanted to warn you because recently my IMRC controllers broke and I called around and they are obsolete. I just didn't want you to make a mistake you would regret.
Its cool.

no not on a second gen...a first gen required a cowl or hacking up your stock fiberglass hood.

i never had to trim mine at all...i was under the impression from others on here that i would but mine never rubbed at all.

Members online

No members online now.
Back