CL Listing---LSC

Check out this gem for $600
http://madison.craigslist.org/cto/3350622503.html

P1000003.jpg

P1000002.jpg

Nice bird..but sorry ain't with that much to the average person, in the end its still a 94 Thunderbird..he's going to have to find another mn12 enthusiast to come anywhere close to that price..id pay for that DOHC bird that someone else posted a few posts above though..$4000 is a great price..all the hard work is done and all you have to do is throw your own taste at it ..change wheels etc and personalize it the way you want it.

...makes me want to manual swap my car even more..

Um, HELL yes. Every day I wish I had a manual in my LSC. Like I was telling Jeremi after riding in his recent gen 1 masterpiece, with JUST the brakes and the 3650 he put into that car, it was already the perfect GT coupe, not even including the rest of the work he did to that baby. While I want to have the benefits of the TC/J-mod/4.10s upgrades, I am reluctant to devote the money on it (not that I have enough to keep gas in my car right now! :D ), because I want a proper gearbox just that badly.

Um, HELL yes. Every day I wish I had a manual in my LSC. Like I was telling Jeremi after riding in his recent gen 1 masterpiece, with JUST the brakes and the 3650 he put into that car, it was already the perfect GT coupe, not even including the rest of the work he did to that baby. While I want to have the benefits of the TC/J-mod/4.10s upgrades, I am reluctant to devote the money on it (not that I have enough to keep gas in my car right now! :D ), because I want a proper gearbox just that badly.

I'm starting down that road. I have a super coupe pedal. Gonna start looking for a trans soon hopefully.

I had one in front of me at Carlisle for $50. But no dough to spare on it. :(

That's what I figured I could do. I have to hunt and hunt, though. No worries, since it will be forever and a year before I can do it. :p

I was real surprised I found one. I was in the junkyard looking for marks when my brother called an said he found a 5 speed SC missing the motor and trans, but it still had the pedal. while he was looking for SHOs. I booked on over, grabbed a wrench and went to town on that pedal. Totally worth it.

I like both of those! makes me want another thunderbird again..that first one looks damn clean..the ground effects blow though..hate those 89-95 aftermarket ground effects..looks so chunky and plasticy, tear that crap off!! and swap to a 94-97 interior and it'd be perfect..the second one appears to be cool, wish I could see a pic of the outside, the 1st photo doesn't show up..

I like both of those! makes me want another thunderbird again..that first one looks damn clean..the ground effects blow though..hate those 89-95 aftermarket ground effects..looks so chunky and plasticy, tear that crap off!! and swap to a 94-97 interior and it'd be perfect..the second one appears to be cool, wish I could see a pic of the outside, the 1st photo doesn't show up..
Pea shooter tail pipes.

Ok guys. STOP IT!!! I will sell both my Mark VIII's & end up in another Bird. A couple members on here know my story back in 2001. I was an avid T-Bird owner/enthusiast since 1996. Owned 6 Thunderbirds (3 at the same time) but it was the 94 SVT-Bird replica that I owned that I did NOT want to sell but at age 22 I ended up unemployed with 2 Thunderbirds, my then JUST purchased/financed F-150 (which I still own) & my 1st waverunner. I was forced to sell both Thunderbirds.

Looking at these sweet lookin Birds really hits me hard. I don't think I'll ever own another car that did it for me quite like my SVT-Bird did to me.

Here's a couple pics of my baby:

My sister & I back in 1999. I gave her the black T-Bird for her b-day as her 1st car.

IMG_20120612_001807.jpg

These 3 pictures were taken for the advertisement of the car on autotrader with my 2.0 megapixel digi-cam. It was the funk back then! lol

b3.jpg

bird2.jpg

bird.jpg

This was at a local place I like to take pictures of my cars. From left to right:
Marvin's(Cobra97LSC) Cougar, My 94 & my sister's 96.

3662478_l.jpg

Me playing with MS Paint back in the day

MySVTBackround.jpg

So now you guys know why "UltimateSVT". It was & still is my screen name on TCCoA & it became my official email address as well. It's carried over from forum to forum & even in real life ppl still remember me & yell at me; "Hey Ultimate!" lol. I MISS MY BIRD! :(

Ok, enough sobering. I know you guys can appreciate the story!

Holy sh*t that black bird is the Craigslist one? I remember seeing that car years ago..I LOVED that thing..still looks badass!

Here's my old Thunderbird..back in 05-06ish

P1010017.jpg

P8020057.jpg

your bird is confused. it has XR7 wheels on it! lol.

Lol it was a cross bred thundercat..I liked the wheels at the time and found them for 100 bucks at an lkq with new tires..rolled around with them for a while and then put the sport rims back on..I wish I did more with that car when I had it..but rust is what did it in for me..the drivers side rocker and lower 1/4 started rotting..was a shame for how clean the rest of the car was, sold it to a guy from the city who's wife used it..I could only imagine how f*cked it got after city driving and parking on side streets :(

Members online

No members online now.
Back