Chrr

Kevin O'Connell

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Arrived this evening in Bakersfield, CA for the 20th annual California Hot Rod Reunion- 300 Nostalgia Fuelers and Funny Cars, plus three days of swap meet, vendors, and cacklefest.
Got here in a 2012 Mustang GT 5.0- brand new Hertz rent-a-racer, shelby blue with white stripes. Thing will just burn the tires off at the slightest stab of the throttle.
Pics to follow.

NMEFCU

Logged in tonight in Albuquerque, NM for the tenth annual login at New Mexico Educators Federal Credit Union - 20000 member Credit Union, plus loans, mortgages, and creditfest.
Got here in Google Chrome 14.0.835.202 m- brand new WebKit layout, default color scheme and white bacground. Thing will maximize my Sempron 2800+ at the click of a mouse.
Pics to follow.

Wtf

What's any of that got to do with cars, car performance, racing, or anything else to do with this site?

NMEFCU

Logged in tonight in Albuquerque, NM for the tenth annual login at New Mexico Educators Federal Credit Union - 20000 member Credit Union, plus loans, mortgages, and creditfest.
Got here in Google Chrome 14.0.835.202 m- brand new WebKit layout, default color scheme and white bacground. Thing will maximize my Sempron 2800+ at the click of a mouse.
Pics to follow.

hahaha, thats hilarious. i see what you did there...

What's any of that got to do with cars, car performance, racing, or anything else to do with this site?

Nostalgia fuelers, funny cars, and 2012 Mustangs have less to do with this part of the site than my credit union. My credit union is how I pay for my Mark VIII. :D Besides, I have a pictorial disclaimer just to the left of all my posts.

Arrived this evening in Bakersfield, CA for the 20th annual California Hot Rod Reunion- 300 Nostalgia Fuelers and Funny Cars, plus three days of swap meet, vendors, and cacklefest.
Got here in a 2012 Mustang GT 5.0- brand new Hertz rent-a-racer, shelby blue with white stripes. Thing will just burn the tires off at the slightest stab of the throttle.
Pics to follow.

Arrived this evening in Blaine, MN for some Chipotle - 300 hard-working Mexicans preparing the food and completing orders, plus three days worth of calories, soda pop, and some chips and salsa.
Got here in a 1998 Mark VIII LSC- far from new with 143K miles, silver frost without those gay-ass racing stripes. Thing will just burn the tires off at the slightest stab of the throttle. I have videos to prove it.

There. Fixed it for ya. :p

Yeah, yeah

Let's see- 300 fulers and funnies- drag racing- get it?
Nostalgia racing- roots of what you like- drag racing- get it?
2012 Mustang GT that'll burn the tires off-- direct descendant of the earlier cars that helped develope what you like-Ford drag racing- get it?
Without all of the mods done on your car- get it?
Cool to be funny, not so cool to be a sarcastic smart ass- get it?
Grow up.

credit union

By the way, I pay cash for my cars(four-1949 Lincoln(appraised and insured for $70K), 1994 Mark VIII, old F250 p/u, 1996 Explorer), 2 motorcycles, and 2 boats, camper and all the mods. I drop more cash on my toys in a month than you probably gross in a month. Once you learn how to make some real money, you won't have to go beg the credit union.

131343479541-he_mad_son.jpg

By the way, I pay cash for my cars(four-1949 Lincoln(appraised and insured for $70K), 1994 Mark VIII, old F250 p/u, 1996 Explorer), 2 motorcycles, and 2 boats, camper and all the mods. I drop more cash on my toys in a month than you probably gross in a month. Once you learn how to make some real money, you won't have to go beg the credit union.

Yeah I'd brag about my pos' too

If I had a vagina

Oh man. You're an A$$! And you can take that to the bank...of I forgot, you don't use one. So I guss you can just stick it up your :q! There's nothing I hate more than some holier than thou :qsucking :qhead trying to insult somebody because he's a little less rich than you are. So :qing what if you have money?? Who gives a flying monkey :q! You need to get your head outta yer :qed up A$$ and have some respect.

Besides, your thread HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MARK VIII's!!!!!!!!!!! GET IT!?!?!?!

Oh man. You're an A$$! And you can take that to the bank...of I forgot, you don't use one. So I guss you can just stick it up your :q! There's nothing I hate more than some holier than thou :qsucking :qhead trying to insult somebody because he's a little less rich than you are. So :qing what if you have money?? Who gives a flying monkey :q! You need to get your head outta yer :qed up A$$ and have some respect.

Besides, your thread HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MARK VIII's!!!!!!!!!!! GET IT!?!?!?!
Where is the "like" button?

ROFLMBO! That is too funny - Negative Waves. Hey, hey, hey, HEY, HEY! Enough with the negative waves, huh? Car shows, Credit Unions, Banks, Mark VIII's, Income, spending money on toys.... whatever! I love my Mark VIII - probably love it even more when I put a lot of miles on it.

I'm POSITIVE I will!

Let's see- 300 fulers and funnies- drag racing- get it?
Nostalgia racing- roots of what you like- drag racing- get it?
2012 Mustang GT that'll burn the tires off-- direct descendant of the earlier cars that helped develope what you like-Ford drag racing- get it?
Without all of the mods done on your car- get it?
Cool to be funny, not so cool to be a sarcastic smart ass- get it?
Grow up.

So what you're trying to say is I am the coolest person you have ever met? Awww shucks. Thanks Kebbin. :)

Bad day at the office - smash computer - YouTube

That stock Mustang Kevin speaks of that blows off the tires would look like child's play at that event. Maybe he can talk with some of the owners of the cars there about how much money he makes. Yet, another embarrassing move that would be on his part. LMAO And on that note, I think we have determined that Kevin lost his penis a long time ago. :rolleyes:

I didn't say I got a loan from my credit union. That's where I have my checking account from which I can withdraw money. Direct deposit has to go somewhere, after all. :cool:

Ha!!!!!!!!!

Fired every one a you f**ks up, huh? Just remember- he who dies with the most toys wins!
Typical-- somebody has more or better toys, the proletariat has to try to drag 'em down to their level.
Hayweed-- when I lived in VA, we knew when we took a sh*t, it flowed downhill and piled up to make Carolina turdheads.
Strombird- the kind of people that race at that event are more likely to accept another biz owner than wage slaves. And we discuss the toys we own while you stay home. Never said I was entering that BRAND NEW 'stang at the event, just drivin' it for a week for free. AND livin' at the Hilton for a week for free during the event. Circle Pines- that the suburbs of Circle Jerk, pivot man?
Minimumduh-once the income stops making "clink" sounds when you drop it into your credit union, and starts making paper money sounds, maybe you can play with the adults. Now I know- Al-B-quirky!
Sap- damn right I like money. Keeps the riffraff out. Any riff in your raff?
If I lost my penis anywhere, its up yer asses!
Repeat after Kevin, little fellas-----"Mama, he hurt my feelings! My pussy hurts!!"
Ya fired up yet? Keep it comin-booohoooohahahahahaha!

Fired every one a you f**ks up, huh? Just remember- he who dies with the most toys wins!
Typical-- somebody has more or better toys, the proletariat has to try to drag 'em down to their level.
Hayweed-- when I lived in VA, we knew when we took a sh*t, it flowed downhill and piled up to make Carolina turdheads.
Strombird- the kind of people that race at that event are more likely to accept another biz owner than wage slaves. And we discuss the toys we own while you stay home. Never said I was entering that BRAND NEW 'stang at the event, just drivin' it for a week for free. AND livin' at the Hilton for a week for free during the event. Circle Pines- that the suburbs of Circle Jerk, pivot man?
Minimumduh-once the income stops making "clink" sounds when you drop it into your credit union, and starts making paper money sounds, maybe you can play with the adults. Now I know- Al-B-quirky!
Sap- damn right I like money. Keeps the riffraff out. Any riff in your raff?
If I lost my penis anywhere, its up yer asses!
Repeat after Kevin, little fellas-----"Mama, he hurt my feelings! My pussy hurts!!"
Ya fired up yet? Keep it comin-booohoooohahahahahaha!
Chit dude, sorry. Ment to give you one of the white long pills, not the EX mixed with meth. My bad.

Members online

No members online now.
Back