Check out this ugly bling LS yuk!

04SCTLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/Lincoln-LS-Cust...1196565QQihZ004QQcategoryZ31850QQcmdZViewItem

49c5_1.jpg

Well then maybe they'll get some ideas.
Anyone here who dares post something more than a plain car with chrome wheels and tint tends to get made fun of and ridiculed and told to get rid of that garbage!
Ok then blingers
Post your pics!

Well look at it this way... What does a teenager do with Tag body spray!!!

They see a stupid commerical that says chics will be all over you if you use it.

I guess those who like to damage cars like this watch movies like The Fast and the Stupid and do the same..

Personally the is one Butt Fuggly Car...

Oh and look at those stupid Buick stick-ons and Grand Am Stick-on.. the retard think he's driving a GM product...

Nothin like ricin' out a beautiful car. Some vehicles just dont need rims or chrome or crap. Look at how Ferrari owners treat their vehicles. They try to keep them as absolutely original as possible. Why? because they don't need improvement. Wonder if this car has 2 "coffee can" mufflers on the back, too.

...Look at how Ferrari owners treat their vehicles. They try to keep them as absolutely original as possible. Why?...

Because ricers can't afford Ferraris, hence the reason they rice out their crappy accords/civics. :D

I don't think this vehicle is riced out, it's just a bit overdone, and not much thought about style went into the decisions.

Because ricers can't afford Ferraris, hence the reason they rice out their crappy accords/civics. :D

I don't think this vehicle is riced out, it's just a bit overdone, and not much thought about style went into the decisions.

That is VERY well put.

Somebody needs their J.C.Whitney subscription canceled!
:eek2:

youve got less than 24 hours to bid on this.

"i recieved so many compliments on the car and hope that it goes to a good buyer."

some more ideas for the "show" car LOL...
The rear wing would look good, no?

crapbox3.jpg

5840.jpg

bigcar.jpg

vanning_1.jpg

melindcar.gif

Nothin like ricin' out a beautiful car. Some vehicles just dont need rims or chrome or crap. Look at how Ferrari owners treat their vehicles. They try to keep them as absolutely original as possible. Why? because they don't need improvement. Wonder if this car has 2 "coffee can" mufflers on the back, too.

"Look at how Ferrari owners treat their vehicles." Im wondering if you've ever seen the movie REDLINE...hmmm guess not...Ferrari owners do custom work...You just dont hear about it when you can't afford it...

Ok the hood scoop and fender vents are a little too far but the rest isn't all that bad. I like the idea of the chrome strip around the bottom of the car. The stainless fender flares are too wide, if they were cut to match the width of the strip around the bottom they would be fine. And of course it needs to be finished out around the front.
I do hope he ditched the custom LED tail lights though.

get rid of the scoops, chrome fender lips, fender vents, tailights and exhuast tips and it would be a nice ls

Members online

Back