Check out this ugly bling LS yuk!

lol, u guys r ruthless. not my taste, but wasnt this the guy that had a crazy loud sound system? if it is then i give him props for that

who cares how loud the system is if the vehicle looks like a clown car!

i do, im an audio nut. and i didnt say i liked the car. i said id give him props for his audio "alone"

I'll be honest....I'd drive it. You deal with a Stock LS long enough and you want something more....that's if it's a V8 mind you. I'm stuck with the V6. Although I would replace the hood.

remove the chrome fender lips and the chrome all around the bottom and the vents on the fender and the spoiler and the chrome pillar and the police corner lights and i'll drive that car all day.

I thought the fender chrome and the hood scoops is what hurt the car. just a little overdone. But who am I to talk. Just a little too much chrome for me. My LT has the lower chrome piece around the bottom of the truck, that is why I am waiting for my black inserts on my chrome 24s and I think chrome pillars would be too much CHROME.

favorite1.jpg

Picture020.jpg

favorite1.jpg

ahh...yess...forgot about that god aweful hood...i mean, if you had a custom seibon or carbon creations carbon fiber hood would be a nice touch...but still no scoops like that...there are some nice hoods the euro and import guys are running...

not me.. if i had that kinda $$$.. id have the fastest LS in the lower 48. i cant stand when people put the fake vent things on the fender top.. makes a car look trashy.. sorry to anyone in here that has it.. dont mean to offend you.. opinions are like.. yeah.... and the hood cowl??? come on... i think of an LS as a silent... modest beast.. youre not supposed to let anyone know she will dust you till they are behind you spinnin in your rubber!! too 'sporty' for me. take everything off besides the chrome window lining. those rims belong on a caprice or a crown vic.... not a lincoln........ its like putting a... speechless.

You do realize that 50% of the LS members on here dig that sh1t.

freakin hideous, no one should put fake vents on their fenders if the car was not produced that way. I see that all the freakin time here, I saw a '98 Malibu or whatever w/ stuff like that, and I almost tossed my lunch. Car needs to be burned, I am sure its yelling that it wants to be.

not me.. if i had that kinda $$$.. id have the fastest LS in the lower 48. i cant stand when people put the fake vent things on the fender top.. makes a car look trashy.. sorry to anyone in here that has it.. dont mean to offend you.. opinions are like.. yeah.... and the hood cowl??? come on... i think of an LS as a silent... modest beast.. youre not supposed to let anyone know she will dust you till they are behind you spinnin in your rubber!! too 'sporty' for me. take everything off besides the chrome window lining. those rims belong on a caprice or a crown vic.... not a lincoln........ its like putting a... speechless.

Great post.

Members online

Back