Check Out Brittany's Ls 22" Blades && Kandy

i guess thats why i joined car domain months ago and when i put up my new pics of the paint my ratings went up....lol...why you guys really care anyway...i like it and thats all that matters.you all are supposed to be appreciating lincoln and all you guys do is talk :q:q:q:q about each others rides.for instance you all say my car rides like :q:q:q:q well you all must have forgotten its a lincoln and it doesnt ride like :q:q:q:q...it actually rides better now than with the factory wheels......oh and thanks for pointing out that my sides skirts were painted but the front wasnt.thats good looking out!i dont see why yall talk about my baby for.oh and myself i regret everyday going to iraq for you sorry ass ppl!down here we do have accents just like ppl from spain,france and other places.when we say that it sounds like dat but i guess everybody gotta be the same.thats why we are a free country and we have different ppl here.:) :)

Surely not to take a course in English classes.

For some reason people still have this idea that the piss poor waste land jeopardized our freedom more than we take it for granted our selves.

I mean we pay a small sum in taxes for schooling but it is PUBLIC education. Take-for-granted!

And your f*cking god damn f*cking nuts to think those tires and that extra high stance make for a better than stock ride height!

Those wheels look like Soviet made oscillating fans.

maybe ive just outgrown that crap. when i was 10-16 it might of been cool. not at 29 though. if your lucky you just might make into the new fast and furious movie or nail some young kid your trying to appeal to. old people trying to be cool is funny

and i love the list of "sponsors". by sponsor do you mean you have their stickers cause i know they dont pay you. but then again as long as you go to a certain amount of shows a year with thier ugly crap they will give you some free stuff and you can claim sponsorship.

and i love the list of "sponsors". by sponsor do you mean you have their stickers cause i know they dont pay you. but then again as long as you go to a certain amount of shows a year with thier ugly crap they will give you some free stuff and you can claim sponsorship.

Ugly crap. Wow. Free tires, brakes, clean stuff, side skirts. Stuff I couldn't possibly want to have or use. I would DEFINITELY want ot pay full price for that stuff.:p
The Dunlop tires FREE worth $1200
Extreme Performance brakes FREE rotors and ceramic pads worth $500
Stone Supplies FREE supplies sent to my house worth $30 per year
Street FX LED lights FREE $800
Extreme Deminsions FREE spoiler for another project I have going worth $600
RAZZI FREE side skirts worth $350
Gila window tint worth $250 12 rolls
You do the math.:) I only had to attend 1 show. Hot Import Nights Nightshift Chicago. I only paid for my gas. Not a bad deal to party, watch drifting , bikini contest, and checkout some sick rides. Man, you are so right. What the hell was I thinking.:D

Granted, the ONLY reason I installed the LED lights. They were free.:rolleyes: Plus they will work into the theme for the future of the LS.

LS Dunlops 1a.jpg

LS Brakes 01.jpg

LS RAZZI 11.jpg

Obviously you haven't seen my LS. If you had, you would know the following.

The wood grain is factory. It was in the LS, when I bought it. So I guess you are saying Lincoln is "cheap". Why do you own one then?

Only painted accent is the calipers. If that is "gay", that means half the members here are. Probably includng yourself.

The body-kit is not a stick on. Believe it not, you actually have to turn a wrench and screwdriver, prep and paint the kit, etc.

Cheap parts. HMMMM. The Razzi kit is the same price as the Wings West kit. Guess all the guys that bought one is into cheap accessories too. LSKoncepts McLaren grilla, angel-eyes headlights, side markers must be cheap accessories also then. Wonder if Ken knows that. I have less in my LS then you think. I have done almost all the work myself. Which has kept the cost down. You probably have more in your LS then I do with your performance up grades.

Your opinion about car shows is yourr opinion. My LS is driven. Not a trailer queen like some out there. You said I stopped in at your job. Really, where would that be? Somewhere in Hazelwood or Florissant? If you saw my LS in St Louis. That means I drove it at least 40 miles one way. Guess that means I drive it. HMMM...Why didn't you say anything? Because you are full of chit or you think your better then me. Which is it?

You are into performance thats fine and dandy. I am into car shows.

Try fabricating my own stuff.:rolleyes: Wrong place to go there. I have a L67/3800sc swap Beretta. It has taken me 5 years of trial and error to get things right. Before you say "so what". Custom motor mounts, rebuilt front cross-member, custom axles by The Driveshaft Shop in North Carolina, shaved front bumper, custom ram-air hood, BMW e-36 headlights, etc......

The people that can do. Do. The people that can't. Sit and talk about it.:rolleyes: Wonder who that applies too.:rolleyes:

I know a lot of gear heads that think car shows are easy. NOT!!!!! Try going to a real car show. Not a local car show or cruise. You will find out real quick they are not just show up and park. Theres a LOT of hardwork, cleaning polishing and prepping. Especially for people that actually drive there cars like I do. Your wrong about car shows. Not every show has a class for my LS. Many times I end up in Street Machine against muscle cars.

A bone stock anything can win a local show. Stock classes are judged on how clean the car is. the cleaness wins. Nothing special there. Show up with a new car. Wow, that is hard. I have seen that at to many shows to count.

GTZ 219a.jpg

GTZ 198.jpg

maybe ive just outgrown that crap. when i was 10-16 it might of been cool. not at 29 though. if your lucky you just might make into the new fast and furious movie or nail some young kid your trying to appeal to. old people trying to be cool is funny

Your right. That young kid is my daughter. She loves the LS. Matter a fact, because of going to car shows. She loves cars and wants a tricked out Mustang that goes really fast.:)

The funny think is a dumb 29 punk that thinks he know it all.:D

I like his car minus the body kit. Don't know whats on the inside though.

Nothing. Its stock.:) I do have LED lights under the dash and frotn seats. Just for night car shows and cruises.

When I first got my LS, rollinls's ride was the one I wanted to emulate. Modded, but still retains the look like it could've been a factory model. You know how the concept car usually has better styling than it's production counterpart? That's what I see in rollin's LS. Excellent taste.

I'm not a fan of these mods brittbritt has done. But, as I said in post #2, we have different styles. The words "style" and "taste" are very subjective.

Obviously you haven't seen my LS. If you had, you would know the following.

The wood grain is factory. It was in the LS, when I bought it. So I guess you are saying Lincoln is "cheap". Why do you own one then?

Only painted accent is the calipers. If that is "gay", that means half the members here are. Probably includng yourself.

The body-kit is not a stick on. Believe it not, you actually have to turn a wrench and screwdriver, prep and paint the kit, etc.

Cheap parts. HMMMM. The Razzi kit is the same price as the Wings West kit. Guess all the guys that bought one is into cheap accessories too. LSKoncepts McLaren grilla, angel-eyes headlights, side markers must be cheap accessories also then. Wonder if Ken knows that. I have less in my LS then you think. I have done almost all the work myself. Which has kept the cost down. You probably have more in your LS then I do with your performance up grades.

Your opinion about car shows is yourr opinion. My LS is driven. Not a trailer queen like some out there. You said I stopped in at your job. Really, where would that be? Somewhere in Hazelwood or Florissant? If you saw my LS in St Louis. That means I drove it at least 40 miles one way. Guess that means I drive it. HMMM...Why didn't you say anything? Because you are full of chit or you think your better then me. Which is it?

You are into performance thats fine and dandy. I am into car shows.

Try fabricating my own stuff.:rolleyes: Wrong place to go there. I have a L67/3800sc swap Beretta. It has taken me 5 years of trial and error to get things right. Before you say "so what". Custom motor mounts, rebuilt front cross-member, custom axles by The Driveshaft Shop in North Carolina, shaved front bumper, custom ram-air hood, BMW e-36 headlights, etc......

The people that can do. Do. The people that can't. Sit and talk about it.:rolleyes: Wonder who that applies too.:rolleyes:

I know a lot of gear heads that think car shows are easy. NOT!!!!! Try going to a real car show. Not a local car show or cruise. You will find out real quick they are not just show up and park. Theres a LOT of hardwork, cleaning polishing and prepping. Especially for people that actually drive there cars like I do. Your wrong about car shows. Not every show has a class for my LS. Many times I end up in Street Machine against muscle cars.

A bone stock anything can win a local show. Stock classes are judged on how clean the car is. the cleaness wins. Nothing special there. Show up with a new car. Wow, that is hard. I have seen that at to many shows to count.
OH SNAPS! Nice beretta! I thought my Riveria was fast with that motor. Do you have 1/4 times for that beast?

And your f*cking god damn f*cking nuts to think those tires and that extra high stance make for a better than stock ride height!

Those wheels look like Soviet made oscillating fans.

X2 on that one. lol.
Got to say, you got the best lookin ls i've seen werner.

I thought this would have been about 10 pages back by now. Maybe in a year it would have been brought back to life, by someone trying to make fun. Like it has been said " Everyone has their own style and taste" if not then everyone would have the same everything. How boring would that be! Now can we just lets this thread die in peace.

wood grain is stock and very cheap and ugly as all hell i redid that crap long ago with black fabric. the ls is a very cheaply made car(at least the gen1).doesnt mean i dont like it. its no different to me than a foxbody mustang. ive got an audi s4 and i feel the same way. a car is just a car. thats why i beat on it, blow it up and swap a new motor in it. they are cheap and easy to fix if you can do it yourself. i live in hazelwood d-bag and i wont tell you where i work but you bragged about that beretta when you were there(you didnt see my car cause it was at home with a hole in the block) but we had a good laugh. its cool to do things to cars that people dont do things to. but not the same crap that every average person does to his car. the razzi kit isnt cool. i dont care if ken knows it or not cause i dont know him. im not suckin up to anyone cause im not in anybodys little cliche trying to fit in. i made my own nitrous setup from used solenoids my buddies had laying around 7 years ago. i made my angeleyes at the same time from ccfl rings from my friends computer. i modified a shifter from an 06 mustang to fit my car. ive made a real cold air intake not just some bolt on filter under the hood. modified my flywheel so it no longer is a dual mass. the list goes on and on. the only aftermarket item ive purchased that was designed for this car is the mcclaren grill that i bought 5 years ago when they auctioned the car on ebay. ive been sponsored for bmx and i know whats its all about. friends of mine have been in xgames but that doesnt mean they are any better than the rest of us. they just enjoy the limelight more than those that are passionate about whatever we do and keep it to ourselves. and they hype themselves up really well to companies. get over it man your car just isnt that cool

She types like a complete f*cking moron.

no...

"she type like a complete f*uckin moron"

Im not a fan of the car. hope its not a V8

it rides better...when your off roading.

OH SNAPS! Nice beretta! I thought my Riveria was fast with that motor. Do you have 1/4 times for that beast?

L67/3800sc auto from a "98 Grand Prix GTP. 800 miles on the motor and tranny, when I bought it. Its flat out crazy. Stock number for the L67 are 240chp & 195whp. Estimating horsepower with mods 300chp & about 240-250whp. In a 2800lbs car. The Beretta is a bit heavy for a compact.

Been having fuel pressure issues and still needs a good tune. Just purchased a AEM wideband. Need to drill and weld the bong on the downpipe. Wire it up and tune it. I hope to get in some dyno time around March and hit Gateway. I am hoping for mid to high 12's @ 115mph or so. Did a LOT of work on the front suspension for traction. Engine mostly bolt ons
KYB GR2 shocks and struts
strut flex-bar from a Z24 Cavy
front strut braces from a Grand Prix(had to use two driver sides and cut them a little shorter)
stall converter
custom axles from The Driveshaft Shop
rebuilt the front crossmember(had to reinforce it and move it forward a bit to fit the headers)
the lower motor mounts are modified '98 Grand Prix mounts
the cylinder head mounts had to be welded solid(to much flex in them)
Comp Cam stage 2 cam 28hp to the crank, 19hp to the wheels
MSD disc-4 igntion with coilpacks and wires
Denso sparkplugs
180 thermostat
Pacesetter feaders
2.75" exhaust downpipe back
highflow cat
Tsudo performance muffler(stainless steel)
Holley inline electric fuel pump
Thrasher adjustable fuel pressure regulator
dual cooling fans
relocated the overflow container
moved battery to the trunk
CAI
Simple Digital Systems stand alone management unit
Autometer guages
AC delete pulley
Have a smaller supercharger pulley, waiting to install

Exterior
PCP clear corner markers
PCP BMW e36 headlights(had to do some cutting to mount them)
shaved front bumper(no turnsignal or foglights)
full functional ram-air hood(supercharge sticks up just enough to hit the stock hood) I have two of the ram-air hoods. First one was stolen about 3 years ago. Stupid thief. It will only fit another Beretta. The second hood turned out okay. I still want the first one back. Is a reward out for it.;)
Exel 18" chrome rims

Interior
no backseat
RCI fourpoint seatbelts
OBX racing seats
I made the floor mounts for the seats. Aftermarket ones were $200 apiece. Screw that. Made my own for $75(pair of donor Beretta seats and cutting wheel).
fiberglass dash
Grant steering wheel
The door panels and rear deck will be fiberglassed probably this winter. Depending on time.
No stereo, not even a headunit for now.

wood grain is stock and very cheap and ugly as all hell i redid that crap long ago with black fabric. the ls is a very cheaply made car(at least the gen1).doesnt mean i dont like it. its no different to me than a foxbody mustang. ive got an audi s4 and i feel the same way. a car is just a car. thats why i beat on it, blow it up and swap a new motor in it. they are cheap and easy to fix if you can do it yourself. i live in hazelwood d-bag and i wont tell you where i work but you bragged about that beretta when you were there(you didnt see my car cause it was at home with a hole in the block) but we had a good laugh. its cool to do things to cars that people dont do things to. but not the same crap that every average person does to his car. the razzi kit isnt cool. i dont care if ken knows it or not cause i dont know him. im not suckin up to anyone cause im not in anybodys little cliche trying to fit in. i made my own nitrous setup from used solenoids my buddies had laying around 7 years ago. i made my angeleyes at the same time from ccfl rings from my friends computer. i modified a shifter from an 06 mustang to fit my car. ive made a real cold air intake not just some bolt on filter under the hood. modified my flywheel so it no longer is a dual mass. the list goes on and on. the only aftermarket item ive purchased that was designed for this car is the mcclaren grill that i bought 5 years ago when they auctioned the car on ebay. ive been sponsored for bmx and i know whats its all about. friends of mine have been in xgames but that doesnt mean they are any better than the rest of us. they just enjoy the limelight more than those that are passionate about whatever we do and keep it to ourselves. and they hype themselves up really well to companies. get over it man your car just isnt that cool

Then you are a LIAR. You said you had SEEN my LS. Sitting inside on your arse doesn't exactly qualfy you twit. If you had SEEN, my LS. You would have seen the factory interior. The quality of work I have put into my LS. I know which shop you work at. I have only been in two in St Louis looking around. Killing time between meeting in St Louis, Earth City, and St Charles. The one I have seen your LS sitting outside.

If you really think your LS is better, you can always step up and bring to a car show. Thats right, you wouldn't waste your time. Or just a lame arse excuse not to embarrass yourself.:rolleyes:

Members online

Back