Check Out Brittany's Ls 22" Blades && Kandy

She's got a head like a cantaloupe and her car looks like it's got no brakes.

And her baby's momma wears combat boots.

:shifty::D

In that pic with the green shirt, it looks like she has a case of the fat arms.

blueion04

Posted by: blueion04

12/04/2008, 08:30am

Good job on being original. Not my style, but nice job nonetheless. Why must 95% of the people on this site use such terrible grammer?

""Dis is me, and dis is ma :q:q:q:q that i did by myself.....jus had 2 make that clear cuz some ppl like to say that it aint my car....lol!""

This is me, and this is the :q:q:q:q that I did by myself....just had to make that clear because some people like to say that it isn't my car....lol!

See the difference? I don't feel good about the future of this country with people like yourself raising children, and passing on that level of ignorance. Oh, and I'm only 25, so it's not like I'm some "old guy"

Check this out if you want to know the truth...
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=48423

who ever posted this is a f*cking a$$hole... there was no need... and I can clown on alot of cars on this forum here but i dont... thats wrong.. the car isn't that bad for being a chicks...

who ever posted this is a f*cking a$$hole... there was no need... and I can clown on alot of cars on this forum here but i dont... thats wrong.. the car isn't that bad for being a chicks...

I don't think they were making fun of the car. The use of the english seems to be what is being attacked. Not the car IMO.

She's got a head like a cantaloupe and her car looks like it's got no brakes.

And her baby's momma wears combat boots.

:shifty::D

I hear this guy might be her baby's dady.

marvindouchebag.jpg

yallz be triipen mayne...diz whip iz madd stupid freshh yallz sum hataz she up on den 22 choppaz and kandy paint...to tellz da truf i likez it...

*just my 2 cents of course

****pretty irrelevent question to the thread but does anyone know how to change the main thumbnail pic on cardomain...i cant figure out how to save my life...

22 in. wheels look like ass on an LS. Looks like a 4x4. The car just isn't made for it. Unless you're going for that "ghetto fabulous" look. Which if that's the case, she nailed it.

Haha... nice pic of Marvin-Bones...

Man, I deleted the Marvin Bones posing in front of the black LS:mad: and it dont show up in that thread anymore:mad: :mad:

why is the black piece of plastic on the front bumper painted, but not the black plastic side skirts

She can stay on " CD yo " for all I care.

This is exactly what happens when a decent American luxury car has a brick like resale. The dregs of society get a hold of it and desecrate them.

I am taking the high road on this one, but damn do I want to lower myself and just go off but I am with-holding that urge.

ARGH, this is tough.

i hate those types of cars and the type of mentality that creates it. maybe an educated black president will wise them up, they need better role models than stupid gangster wanna be rapper idiots.

" HA HA ....I love my car and thats all that matters,just cuz it has big rims some people dont like it but hey they dont have anything better to do with their time then write :q:q:q:q on a forum and hate on people.But hey....thats their opinion and im bigger than that so its whatever with what they say.I will let them think they :q:q:q:q is hot!!!lol....Oh and it ride like a dream!!!!!"

Did anyone else see this comment? lol

Oh my god i absolutley cannot believe my eyes!

wow.like oh my god,i agree it is so ugly,geez you guys what on earth was this girl thinking....lol i cant believe people have their own taste and like what they want to.....i really hope people dont think the way we fixed our cars up is ugly like the :q:q:q:q!!!!

im glad you all look at my page that much and talk about me...it makes my day so much better....i wish the best for all you guys .bye now!!!!
The girl you love 2 hate!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back