Cheap CE for sale

Damn that thing is rough for 59k miles, I'm guessing it was parked for a long time and well maintained by the original owner until the 2nd owner got their hands on it and used it as a DD..if its always been in Nevada you at least know its rust free, that's one thing its got goin for it at least.

A good cleaning with a paint job/bumpers/fender and it would be ok. If it had over 100k I'd part it.

P.s. Prime example of why i'd never drive/park a car a gave a sh!t about in the city.

if that mini van was off its ass the car would still have a good looking rear bumper.

needs a paint job and some cleaning. Id buy it and restore it if i had the funds.

A good cleaning with a paint job/bumpers/fender and it would be ok. If it had over 100k I'd part it.

P.s. Prime example of why i'd never drive/park a car a gave a sh!t about in the city.

Good luck matching that paint, that sh*t looks pretty beat and faded.

its a pain in the ass to get to, its in the middle of brooklyn, its near where I work, been looking to go look at it for a few weeks now. I have to try and get over there.

Cowboys in Brooklyn?

DSC_0034.jpg

I thought I saw the duke in that reflection...

1079_118722809534.gif

dude this thing is a trainwreck, just talked to the dude. Smells too shady there is NO way thats the real miles, He was talking to me at an Auction too, lol whats that tyell ya'?

He said He had to put new front bags on too in 2007?? I have ALL 4 of mine original from 1995 He is full of it. That car has 159k!! He put a new cluster in.

Members online

No members online now.
Back