chatroom on Wednesdays?

YR1 MK8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
does anyone use the chatroom on wed. anymore? I've dropped in 2 weeks in a row now @ roughly 8 Pm. and nobody is ever on.

Depends who is in there and the time and what's going on at the time with some of the regulars but most of them start yelling it's bedtime at around 9:00 :p

There are a few people missing right now and have been for a few weeks. Holidays and busy I guess. Pepps will usually be there to greet you when you come in. Other than that, if it's not about **** and azz, he ain't talking lol. But yes, it does get used but it is slowing because of holidays and things and plus, some have stored their cars already.

I never go in chat.. only because it doesn't work on a phone.. at least not my phone

I never go in chat.. only because it doesn't work on a phone.. at least not my phone

If I'm understanding correctly, it has something to do with the flash on some phones but Sapp, you could always find a cheap PC and monitor and use your phone as the modem. That should resolve the flash issue, if you really wanted in the chat room. I tried it on my laptop and it worked ok. pda.net is where I got the program and it has to be downloaded to the phone and to the PC for it to work. Comes in handy if there is ever an internet outage.

Members online

No members online now.
Back