CDC Grilles are here...at least my first two anyway.

If anyone is really wanting this grille set I have one available. I have the upper mesh, lower mesh bezel (holds the mesh in place), mesh spacer and the lower mesh grille for the lower air dam. This came with the original CDC body kit. I'd let it go for $450 shipped. You won't find these ANYWHERE!

what about just for a lower grille for a non lse. i have a mclaren upper but id like to put some black painted mesh behind the lower grille

ok well i can get that at advance for like $18. what about some sort of flush mounting system for the lower grille? Would you sell one if you have it or know how.

I guess from reading this whole post I was hoping for some sort of flush mounting system setup for the top and bottom grille that i woouldnt have to fabricate anything myself. just bolt in and im done

No one makes a mounting system for mesh for the lower grille. You would have to take the bumper off to mount the lower grille. That's what I did when I had my LS. It made the install MUCHO easy!

yeah gotcha thanks for the idea. thats ashame the injection moulding never worked out...those couldve had more potential than the mclaren grilles. black mesh would look great on any color ls

damn I got excited, I read the entire first page before realizing the dates were from 2005 lmao oh well

Members online

Back