CARFAX PLEASE: crashed my m8 =( now lookin for new car

imnot2g4u

LVC Member
Reaction score
an ass slammed on their brakes for no reason at 70 so i also hit my brakes then my front tire blew i took down a light pole then crossed onto the other side of rt9 to get hit by an 18 wheeler =( can anyone carfax this other car im looking at? thanks so much.... if u can please either post here or email to imnot2g4u@gmail.com

1hgej8145tl015052
imnot2g4u@gmail.com

linphone.jpg

;)
IMG00221.jpg

;)
DSC01019.jpg

:eek:
DSC01020.jpg

DSC01021.jpg

DSC01022.jpg

DSC01024.jpg

DSC01026.jpg

DSC01028.jpg

heart broken, broken wrist, broken ribs, also lost conciness for 5 minutes.... really sucks that people drive like retards and the rest of us suffer.... of course the guy that slammed on his brakes outta no where took off

i feel for you mean. It's like losing a pet losing a beautiful car like that. Im sure youll find something nice! Look at the bright side, these things are going for peanuts these days.

it would be muchly appreciated if someone could run 1hgej8145tl015052 for me thanks

:eek: :eek: :eek: Glad you're okay!
Poor beautiful car :(
Don't have a carfax account *yet* (working on that within the next two weeks ironically) but the VIN comes up as a 1996 Honda Civic EX...

You might save a bit of gas in a Civic, but, if i had just walked away from a nasty crash like that, the last car i would look to get as a replacement would be a Jap tin box! Lol.

You might save a bit of gas in a Civic, but, if i had just walked away from a nasty crash like that, the last car i would look to get as a replacement would be a Jap tin box! Lol.

+1

had he bought the honda first, he probably wouldn't be asking to run a car fax report because he'd be HISTORY.

the mark 8 did it's job and protected you well.

I danged sure wouldn't get a "smaller, less protective car" especially if this wreck wasn't caused by driver error.
The reason I mention driver error isn't because I "think" the owner made a driving error.

But if you make a driving error and learn from that mistake then you probably will never have that happen again.

BUT.. this wasn't driver error, this was "some other stupid person" on the road.
So.. you cant "learn" from this, other than the fact that the Mark 8 is a "VERY SURVIVABLE" car.

Hondas... aren't.

really a tire blowing on me doing 60-65 mph while hitting brakes and swiching lanes is my error? well :q:q:q:q you.. id like to see how you would react... and yes maybe the lincoln "protected me" but it might also have added to it... if it was a "jap pos" maybe it wouldnt have went so out of control... i ask for somene to do me favor if anyone had an open carfax report, and i get :q:q:q:q talked to you me... :q:q:q:q you.... thanks to who actually cared.... the rest of you can go :q:q:q:q urselfs

What the hell are you talking about? No one said you made a driving error?

Dude... Tommy said that it was someone else's driving error that caused your accident... and that's why he wouldn't get a little car...

You need to chill out...

Hottie! - my my my, first let me say - thank God you are ok! Ive taken out a few Marks in my day, I know how you must feel. However, I think you took X's post wrong.

And a few have tried to look up that VIN for you, sometimes thru the week, it is kinda slow, and if you dont get a reply, wait or go get it yourself, better yet, go buy the car should be about the same price as a car fax.

Your disrespecting even the ones that have tried to help and/or give condolences and praise to the Lord that you lived thru it.

Take a breather, re-read.

Smooches and again, thank God you are ok.

Debi

really a tire blowing on me doing 60-65 mph while hitting brakes and swiching lanes is my error? well :q:q:q:q you.. id like to see how you would react... and yes maybe the lincoln "protected me" but it might also have added to it... if it was a "jap pos" maybe it wouldnt have went so out of control... i ask for somene to do me favor if anyone had an open carfax report, and i get :q:q:q:q talked to you me... :q:q:q:q you.... thanks to who actually cared.... the rest of you can go :q:q:q:q urselfs

yea, while your driving talents may be great.. your reading comprehension skills leave alot to be desired.

I plainly said that I didn't think it was driver error on your part, and that it was the fault of someone elses error on the road.

I was afraid you wouldn't actually READ what I said and just PRESUME I meant that "YOU'D" made a driving error, when that was NOT what I was saying.

really a tire blowing on me doing 60-65 mph while hitting brakes and swiching lanes is my error?

Well I've done alot of evasive avoidance of obstacles, cars, animals and other st00pid drivers, and I've never had a tire blow out for "no reason".
Maybe it was your error for having defective tires and driving at freeway speeds.

id like to see how you would react...
I've been going 98 mph at the finish line and had a 120MPH 10 second nova come flying past me, blow the motor and turn left into my lane.

Keeping in mind that both lanes are in the confines of two concrete walls.

At 98MPH I piled on the brakes, moved into the other cars lane that he just vacated which was splattered with oil and engine parts.

When both cars stopped I was about 9 feet from his passenger door.

He hit the wall in my lane then spun around and hit the wall in his lane, which I was now occupying..then he slid to a stop and slid with me bearing down on this drivers door.

I hit neither the other car nor either concrete wall.

YOU slid out of control, OFF the road and into a pole/tree.. whatever.

I think I did far better than you, under MUCH more drastic circumstances.

YOU drove the car out of control, the car just doesnt go "out of control".
YOU put too much steering input into your evasive manuver.
YOU drove the car into a stationary object.

it makes NO sense that some "random driver on the road slammed on the brakes for NO REASON".

Could it have been that you were tailgating/following too close and he "BRAKE CHECKED YOU"?

If you are traveling at a safe speed AND following at a SAFE DISTANCE, then there is no reason that a car "braking" in front of you would make you have to use such "drastic" action to avoid a collision.

Face it, you were following too close, the guy in front of you "brake checked" you and you over reacted and drove your car RIGHT OFF THE ROAD.

"IF" you were a good driver, you would have never allowed yourself to be put into such a situation.

I drove my 84 SVO mustang for 275,000 miles and never "drove it into anything".
I drove my 95 mark 8 400,0000 miles and never drove it int anthing.

you dont drive a half a million miles without encountering just about every road hazard there is..

So yea...NOW.. go ahead and kick me around on the internet.
THEN... go buy that "superior handling JAP POS" and go LEARN TO DRIVE.

no carfax account but...
assembly plant....east liberty ohio
body...2door coupe
tran...5speed man.
trim...ex

Members online

Back