Can you say YUMM!?

Bouncer88

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Not mine!!!!! Found this over on corral.net but damn I think I love this color on the good ol' 4v!

What do you think?

1z2k7jm.jpg

Very nice!

Too bad it isn't yours :D

Ya I was searching for people who have powder coated parts for these motors before and wanted to know what parts they were powder coating to see how it looked.

I came across this and was like wow that is fuggin nice. I wish it was mine though!

If I was on my comp I would post up pics of Frogman's and Mike's old motors... both fully coated out... looked badass!

If I was on my comp I would post up pics of Frogman's and Mike's old motors... both fully coated out... looked badass!

I'll have to check those out! I am going to start building my powdercoating booth in a few weeks, seems like a fun hobby and can have its benefits.

Are you gonna give us a discounted rate to "practice" with our parts? :D What do you think of ivory?

Are you gonna give us a discounted rate to "practice" with our parts? :D What do you think of ivory?

For the next month or two I am going to practice, I was planning to offer my service to LVC members at an awesome cost.

What do people normally charge per/hour for powder coat? I planned on doing them a lot cheaper than normal, just because it looks like a fun hobby.

I charge $25 an hour for side work. A good sandblaster will do alot for p.c.ing

I charge $25 an hour for side work. A good sandblaster will do alot for p.c.ing

Ya my dad is getting a blaster and whatnot , I was thinking it would keep labor charges down.

I'm not keen on that color in a FoMoCo product, but it does look good nonetheless!

Members online

Back