Calendar Picture Entry Poll

Vote for the calendar

• Total voters

Bullschmidt

LVC Photographer
Reaction score
Took some sick shots today. Help me pick the best one I will be submitting for the calendar b!tches

1. The Preparation

CPuhgR8t

2. Looking good son

LzXCrgn9

3. Awww yeah looks like they will clear

pgctXqbP

4. Success!

UUMEHaMN

5. Time to unload

L2yrekyg

6. Just clears magically with some minor bumper flex

XyIx3iBN

img-thing?.jpg

Like jmtiseo said on fb, your car looks better, even on a tow truck, than most do on the road

I chose Success! but I want to change to Time to unload because its poppin' a wheelie.

That's my man Frank in pics 1 & 6. I was very impressed with his mad skillz in loading up my car. He knew I was very nervous and his boss knew he was the only guy he could dispatch who would be able to do the job. Lots of drivers would have turned me away not wanting the liability of having to load a car with such little ground clearance.

I must have missed something. Why was it being towed?

Sick shots as usuall. One sexy ass car.

His FB post had some humor behind it. "LS down. I repeat. LS down."

Your car is blacker than the blackest black times infinity. Metal. Brutal.

metal 0002 - YouTube

It's sad to that he will probably make the calendar with these shots lol. Good luck with the repairs.

Last edited:
smash her up and put in for the salvage calendar. heres my vote for the cover:
img400n.jpg

nice ride tho, dont do anything to it unless it involves chrome around windows.

God damn, looking so good on the city streets.

The reflections make me miss that sh!t.

It's sad to that he will probably could make the calendar with these shots lol. Good luck with the repairs.

That was exactly my point in even suggesting I would submit one of these. You are the only one to call out that point. That should never happen.

____

I had to get a tow since my cooling system over pressurized causing the one tube blew off. Coolant blew all over the passenger bank side and the car overheated and went into limp mode.

And I am jealous of that ^^^wish I had thee $$ for them and wish Missouri's roads were better

Members online

No members online now.
Back