Buyer experience..

Soopa009

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Just kinda wanted to throw out my experience with buying/selling items on LvC.. I do my fair share of internet purchasing and it can be nerve racking just dishing out your CC number on every site. I always used paypal on here which helps protect the buyer and seller but anyways, just kinda wanted to share my experience(s).. I have sold plenty of items on here, installed angel eyes for many members, bought items off a parting out thread (got ripped off but paypal saved our ass) and honestly that guy got in some trouble but he actually called me personally and no one else because he said I was the only one who wasn't wishing death on him for "stealing" people's money. Anywho.. I have had great experience with sales on here, yeah some people are POS and occasionally come here and scam but I would say 9.5/10 times it is a clean and smooth transaction. I just recently bought springs from mookie and he was great with communicating with me giving me even the smallest details (even included the freakin eibach stickers and receipt).. LvC and the community here is great, I text with a few members here about life events not even about the LS, great people..
Just something I was thinking about on the drive home from classes.. I hope you all have the same experience I have had with this site!
So thanks err body!

Edit: just a FYI I won't be doing angel eyes anymore. Between Engineering school and tattooing I have 0 time. But hopefully someone else will pick up the ball

So will you still be doing angel eye installs? :p Had to do it because you know someone will still ask. I've had good luck here buying and selling as well.

Good to hear man. Besides the parting out guy that got in trouble and didn't ship anything, I have had great purchasing and selling experiences.

How many angel eye headlights did you do? Haven't seen too many members pop up with them saying you did them, might be in the dark about it

Thanks for the kind words man. Hope you love the drop. I went to dinner last night with the girl and this came out of her mouth "What did you do to your car? It looks gay now" She hates wheel gap too I guess.

Now I'm waiting on the Stance Coilovers to be finished.

Lol @ mookie

I think I did like 6-7 sets of lights including my own. Only real hard part for me is sealing them back up its a pain in the ass, the smallest little hole will fog out the whole light. Happened to a couple sets after I set them back, feel/felt bad.

Edit: just a FYI I won't be doing angel eyes anymore. Between Engineering school and tattooing I have 0 time. But hopefully someone else will pick up the ball

Dam i was just about to hit you up for angel eyes today too /:

I have sold quite a few heatshields on LVC and my experience was good. I havent sold any for awhile now but I'm sure I will when I get the Gen2 shield designed. I hope everyone that bought one had a good experience buying from me as well!

Just kinda wanted to throw out my experience with buying/selling items on LvC.. I do my fair share of internet purchasing and it can be nerve racking just dishing out your CC number on every site. I always used paypal on here which helps protect the buyer and seller but anyways, just kinda wanted to share my experience(s).. I have sold plenty of items on here, installed angel eyes for many members, bought items off a parting out thread (got ripped off but paypal saved our ass) and honestly that guy got in some trouble but he actually called me personally and no one else because he said I was the only one who wasn't wishing death on him for "stealing" people's money. Anywho.. I have had great experience with sales on here, yeah some people are POS and occasionally come here and scam but I would say 9.5/10 times it is a clean and smooth transaction. I just recently bought springs from mookie and he was great with communicating with me giving me even the smallest details (even included the freakin eibach stickers and receipt).. LvC and the community here is great, I text with a few members here about life events not even about the LS, great people..
Just something I was thinking about on the drive home from classes.. I hope you all have the same experience I have had with this site!
So thanks err body!

Are you in Kansas? I am out of Missouir, if your doing tats shoot me a PM... very interested in getting my @ home ones done/ fixed.....(young and stupid)

Ive bought and sold here an have nothing but good to say.

Damn... I was hoping Lansing KS, all the guys that I have seen do tat work here locally do some pretty rough work, I want a portrait of my daughter or something in her respect.

Back on topic, never bought nor sold, but parting a car now, so we shall see how it goes. Most forums seem alright, and this community rocks from what I can tell from my short stay thus far.

bought plenty of things on LVC. from both Mark guys and LS guys. nothing but good things. cheaper here than anywhere else more often than not.

At the moment I am not very portable but we will see.. Might have to adjust a little!

Lol @ mookie

I think I did like 6-7 sets of lights including my own. Only real hard part for me is sealing them back up its a pain in the ass, the smallest little hole will fog out the whole light. Happened to a couple sets after I set them back, feel/felt bad.

So what is the key to getting them to seal correctly? May be sending a set to Alax for the clear corners.

I will come right out and say I haven't been the 100% seller that I wish I was. The car being 5hours round trip away makes it hard, and as T-Money knows, its in the middle of nowhere (I live in Chicago, its in an exposed shed between Rockford and Freeport, IL). All people who could have been annoyed with parts getting tosed by other people/not being able to ship due to size contraints have been more than accepting. Many people have even come back to purchase other things. If this car were near Chicago, I'd be sitting pretty.

Members online

No members online now.
Back