Bunrt LS

LEOV5

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I was on my way home with my daughter yesterday and saw this on the Abbott Street in Lynwood, CA. It was very sad sight indeed. This morning drove by there and it was gone.

Flamed LS 1.jpg

Flamed LS 2.jpg

Flamed LS 3.jpg

Flamed LS 4.jpg

WOW. Burnt to a crisp.

Lincoln LS...Murcielago performance at a fraction of the price.

Dig how the aluminum front fender melted to the ground.

The tail lights are still good.

WTF is with the trunk lid? looks like it was cut off...

It doesn't look like there was any fire in the trunk. I wonder if the trunk lid was cut before or after this happened?

I would guess that most likely this was an electrical fire that started while the car was parked and unattended.

I took a good look at the trunk lid and it seemed like it was cut off after the burn. Yeah the whole front just melted, that is what fire will do to aluminum. I looked inside the trunk and it was fine no fire damage. So if there is ever a fire, explosion on the way or nuclear attack, you will know that the trunk of your LS is safe place.

I took a good look at the trunk lid and it seemed like it was cut off after the burn. Yeah the whole front just melted, that is what fire will do to aluminum. I looked inside the trunk and it was fine no fire damage. So if there is ever a fire, explosion on the way or nuclear attack, you will know that the trunk of your LS is safe place.

Only if the vent tube on the battery is connected.

That was my car, this is what happens when you press the valet button..

Then, I'm glad that the gen II doesn't have a valet button.

I wonder why they cut the trunk open. Seems like it would have been easier/quicker to pry it open.

as sad as it is, we have all envisioned our cars this way at one point or another! Even the sun roof didn't make it this time. Beats putting in a 3rd set of cop coils! Pass the marshmallows :)

as sad as it is, we have all envisioned our cars this way at one point or another! Even the sun roof didn't make it this time. Beats putting in a 3rd set of cop coils! Pass the marshmallows :)

Not all. I have never envisioned any of my many past cars in this condition!

Members online

No members online now.
Back