Bunrt LS

Not all. I have never envisioned any of my many past cars in this condition!

you must not work on your own LS haha. (hinting that this is what we would like to do to it sometimes) like 2003_LSV8 said... Why trade it in - when you can torch it?! Its still a sad sight though. Another one bites the dust.

you must not work on your own LS haha. (hinting that this is what we would like to do to it sometimes) like 2003_LSV8 said... Why trade it in - when you can torch it?! Its still a sad sight though. Another one bites the dust.

Believe it or not, I do whatever I can. Some things are easier for my mechanic to do, but I do everything else. My best time changing the plugs on my (daughter's) V6 is 3 hours.

Vehicle fires are amazing. I saw a semi burning on the side of the road once. When I came back that direction hours later about all that was left was the engine block. Everything else melted to the ground.

Most of the newer big rigs made since about early 90's are mostly of fiberglass and aluminum.

For some reason the nose on the car with all of the parts melted off, resembles a fifth gen Mustang.

Remember that the LS chassis was to be used for the new Mustang, till they decided to go with a solid rear axle design instead.

Members online

No members online now.
Back