bumpers on, LSC look complete (almost) - sorry lots of pics

keVIIIn

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Got the bumpers on today. Big thanks to Paul Van and Stang1 (Paul & Joe) for coming out and giving me a hand with getting them on, also thanks to Anthony at A&L auto body in Palatine for doing a fantastic job on the bumpers with matching the paint..looks spot on.

Will be swapping the "lincoln" script for the "LSC" script on the trunk, and Paul said he has a W3Z2 for me as well, so that's next on the agenda..

Here's some transition pics from the beginning till now, been almost a year since I bought it..

3 minutes after getting it home the first day..and very dirty

IMAG0299copy.jpg

IMAG0306.jpg

IMAG0307-1.jpg

pin stripe removed, LSC headlights, new chrome trim over grille, door dings fixed (pdr)

IMAG0930.jpg

IMAG1013.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

IMAG1020.jpg

and this morning

IMAG1071.jpg

new one ready to go on with new grille (old one was cracked at the top)

IMAG1072.jpg

Joe and Paul posing for the camera

IMAG1069.jpg

IMAG1073.jpg

IMAG1087.jpg

IMAG1088.jpg

IMAG1078.jpg

IMAG1089.jpg

IMAG1093.jpg

IMAG1091.jpg

I see you decided to put the mudflaps back on the rear!! LOL

Can't believe how well he matched the paint Kevin car looks really good, I like that color

I see you decided to put the mudflaps back on the rear!! LOL

Lol yeah, they went on pretty easily, I went to take the rear wheels off (for the first time) to make it easier to put the mud flaps on and found out I have wheel locks with no key..I'll have to bring it to a shop and see if they have a key for it to get them off..

You can take a 4-way and use one of the bigger ends and hammer it onto the locking lug and it will remove it. Wiggle it off the lug nut before after you get it spinning. I have taken off many this way.

I really miss my 95 looking at your pics! Looks great! I miss the color so much I painted my riding mower with the left over paint from when I did my bumpers.

looks killer. now all you need is the LSC emblem on the trunk.

Yeah, when I bought the bumpers from Paul van I forgot to grab the lsc badge when I left lol..so when I get it I'll put it on.

Looks very nice. To make it a true LSC are you going to do the gears and exhaust?

Exhaust yes, would like true duals with an x pipe and some magnaflow mufflers out back..as far as gears Im not going to mess with them at least until it gets retired as a daily driver.

Beyond beautiful in my book. It looks so clean. I love the color & now thanks to you i have a couple new wallpaper pictures, lol. Gen 1's look so nice with the chrome 20 spokes. I'm really wanting to install my chrome 20 spokes back on my 93.

Done made me decide to buy the other set Paul has. I'll be doing the same exact thing you just got through doing, except in white opalescent. I already have my sides in the closet and everything will be painted all at once.I was waiting on someone to get back with me on the front but why not just buy both and be done with it...

Done made me decide to buy the other set Paul has. I'll be doing the same exact thing you just got through doing, except in white opalescent. I already have my sides in the closet and everything will be painted all at once.I was waiting on someone to get back with me on the front but why not just buy both and be done with it...

That's awsome, totally changes the look of the car..I just like how willow green was never offered with the lsc package for 95 or 96..so my car is probably the only "lsc" willow green mark around now.

How did your car respond to the W3Z2 computer? Paul said he's got one that he'd sell me, curious as to how it makes the car run and shift..

Beyond beautiful in my book. It looks so clean. I love the color & now thanks to you i have a couple new wallpaper pictures, lol. Gen 1's look so nice with the chrome 20 spokes. I'm really wanting to install my chrome 20 spokes back on my 93.

Lol nice! Ya the chrome 20 spokes have kind of grown on me..almost don't want to buy different rims for it, I'd like to lower it with the 20 spokes..I think it would look good.

Lol nice! Ya the chrome 20 spokes have kind of grown on me..almost don't want to buy different rims for it, I'd like to lower it with the 20 spokes..I think it would look good.

That's actually the reason I haven't put mine on. My car is lowered on springs & I thought it wouldn't look good. This is the ONLY picture I have of my 93 on those chrome 20 spoke wheels. This was while the car was still on air ride (standard height). I don't think my car's color accentuates the wheels enough like yours does though. My black is faded. I think I'm still going to slap them on though since that's my wife's DD.

101_1639sm.jpg

That's awsome, totally changes the look of the car..I just like how willow green was never offered with the lsc package for 95 or 96..so my car is probably the only "lsc" willow green mark around now.

How did your car respond to the W3Z2 computer? Paul said he's got one that he'd sell me, curious as to how it makes the car run and shift..

I could tell a difference from the DZA1 I had in there. At a red light, I can't even feel the car running. The "off the line response" was and is a lot better but I did lose about 1 to 2 mpg on the hwy & city. I don't drive it enough to bother me though. Just keep in mind that if you ever get a chip for it, that computer is equal to any other. In other words, if you ever do decide to put a chip in, keep the W3Z2 as is and have the chip installed in the other one. You're probably like I am and not worried much about engine modding. I go for the outside stuff.

Yes, you most likely do have a one of a kind Mark with that color and being converted over to the LSC goodies. Now do you a slight sensor lowering and you'll be set. Just that alone changes the appearance also. Roll without the mud flaps for a few weeks and see how you feel about it. Just a suggestion lol.

I could tell a difference from the DZA1 I had in there. At a red light, I can't even feel the car running. The "off the line response" was and is a lot better but I did lose about 1 to 2 mpg on the hwy & city. I don't drive it enough to bother me though. Just keep in mind that if you ever get a chip for it, that computer is equal to any other. In other words, if you ever do decide to put a chip in, keep the W3Z2 as is and have the chip installed in the other one. You're probably like I am and not worried much about engine modding. I go for the outside stuff.

Yes, you most likely do have a one of a kind Mark with that color and being converted over to the LSC goodies. Now do you a slight sensor lowering and you'll be set. Just that alone changes the appearance also. Roll without the mud flaps for a few weeks and see how you feel about it. Just a suggestion lol.

I tried tweaking one of the air ride sensors to even out the height because my drivers side is about a half inch higher for some reason, I brought that side down but the next day after sitting for 24 hrs the front dropped about an inch and a half which it has never done..so I suppose the front bag(s) have parially dry rotted and formed cracks in a certain spot..so I put the sensor back to its normal location..so I won't be sensor lowering it for that reason, if I do anything I will be swapping it all for the lowering kit from American air.

And the mud flaps..ya either love them or hate them lol..they don't bother me..however my friend makes fun of them all the time, now I'm going to be extra paranoid about rock chips on the back bumper so they are staying on, being that I daily drive it I like having them on to keep crap from getting thrown on the side of the car..

Members online

No members online now.
Back