Brand new cooling system, love this car, ha

Here's at idle before I find the graph page,
20210125_160542.jpg

This was WOT accelerating, guess it went down to 10.
20210125_160741.jpg

Seems like you have a fuel delivery problem. I wonder what fuel pump the last guy put in? Not Airtex, I hope.

Seems like you have a fuel delivery problem. I wonder what fuel pump the last guy put in? Not Airtex, I hope.
Not sure, think he said it came from eBay. I'll continue with my filter change then and see if that helps. Not worried about the 6-8 misfires? Thanks

Not sure, think he said it came from eBay. I'll continue with my filter change then and see if that helps. Not worried about the 6-8 misfires? Thanks

There should be no misfires, but low fuel pressure can cause misfires. Correct the problems that are clearly identified before looking for other issues.

View attachment 828575276

Code p0191 showed up now also,

The dip is where was accelerating, it definitely went lower pressure than yours, I saw down to 17 or so, it didn't run or shift correctly on this run, when I accelerated to the floor and the RPMS went up but it never did shift, kind of didn't have enough power and just kept the RPMs higher but wouldn't shift right, only a short run though, it shifts if I give less throttle.
What are your readings for shift solenoids ...any faults showing for this PID? You said it's not shifting gears correctly? I might be totally taking this the wrong way...explain what you mean it's not shifting correctly? I suppose if your having misfires this could cause it to shutter/stutter...

What are your readings for shift solenoids ...any faults showing for this PID? You said it's not shifting gears correctly? I might be totally taking this the wrong way...explain what you mean it's not shifting correctly? I suppose if your having misfires this could cause it to shutter/stutter...
Yeah just kind of stuttering, like if I give it less throttle it shifts fine, I'll have to do more research on that forscan and figure out which things I want on my list of whatever to look at live data, thanks.

Meh,I think my heater core is leaking now maybe, after I've been driving and stopped with engine off for like 10 minutes and start it up I get a little fog on the inside of my window, smell a little coolant. :(

Well, that's really major if so. Dash removal required.

And IF the heater core is bad... DON'T put any kind of stop leak in the cooling system thinking it will work.

All it will do is cause problems with the rest of the cooling system.

And IF the heater core is bad... DON'T put any kind of stop leak in the cooling system thinking it will work.

All it will do is cause problems with the rest of the cooling system.
Yeah I'm afraid the previous owner already did. I've replaced the radiator, heater valve and themostat housing plastic parts and there was evidence of them working on it unsuccessfully, rtv sealant attempts and whitish gunk buildup in the themostat housing parts.

Members online

No members online now.
Back