Bought another Chameleon Blue car

chargerxr

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Recently I haven't had a Mark VIII to drive. I've been driving my Navigator which is great, except it drinks gas. I haven't been able to find time to get an engine in my other Chameleon car, so Saturday I bought another one. Saw it on Craigslist at a local small car dealer. I went and looked it over on Friday night and went back and bought it Sat. morning. 82,000 miles, still on air, runs and drives great. The old timers on here will probably recognize it as the former car of 1bad4.6l. Here's a few quick pics. I'll post some more later. 2nd chameleon car 001.jpg2nd chameleon car 002.jpg2nd chameleon car 003.jpg2nd chameleon car 004.jpg

2nd chameleon car 001.jpg

2nd chameleon car 002.jpg

2nd chameleon car 003.jpg

2nd chameleon car 004.jpg

Nice! I haven't seen a non clear coat peeling lots of basecoat missing example of this color in a long time. Every one I have seen locally is in pretty bad shape, same with the same color Cougar and Thunderbirds (same one year only, 1995, right?)

Which rims did it come with, the OEM ones?

yeah, pretty sure he sold the car to get a bike. wasn't that long ago, early March. the next owner must not have kept it that long.

Ya, the car was traded in to a local Harley-Davidson dealership about a week ago, so I assume he traded it for a new harley. Went through a couple of dealer reassignments and then to the dealer I bought it from. I used to talk to Josh occasionally, but haven't for a few years. Not sure why he fell off of the forum. Loss interest in the Mark I suppose. Chrome 20 spokes were on the car, and in real good shape. They are for sale now.

Ya, the car was traded in to a local Harley-Davidson dealership about a week ago, so I assume he traded it for a new harley. Went through a couple of dealer reassignments and then to the dealer I bought it from. I used to talk to Josh occasionally, but haven't for a few years. Not sure why he fell off of the forum. Loss interest in the Mark I suppose. Chrome 20 spokes were on the car, and in real good shape. They are for sale now.
Sell them to me cheap. I love 20 spokes!

Always loved that color. Like those rims too? What kind are they?

Members online

No members online now.
Back