Both Chameleon Blue cars on the road

chargerxr

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Finally got time to get the engine in my other Chameleon Blue car. Took a couple of quick pics of them together. I would like to get some better pics with a better background, but we will see if I have time before I sell one of them. Would love to keep them both but can't afford to right now, so 1 of them will be sold. I will post it in the appropriate section with interior pics and details.

both chameleon cars 002a.jpg

both chameleon cars 004a.jpg

Those have got to be the best couple of pics I've seen in a while, way to go, they look amazing together. Too bad one needs to go, and also too bad it can't become mine. :/ Because it wouldn't break my heart to see that in the driveway.

Hey Roger, Those look great. Haven't been able to get the parts yet but I do have a guy that will do the work for me. I'm just not able to do it anymore. I hope to start working on it in the next week or so. Hope you and your family are all doing well. It was good to see you and talk with you again. Take care,

Greg

Oh my lord those look gorgeous together. Must be hard to separate twins from one another. Wow.

Finally got time to get the engine in my other Chameleon Blue car. Took a couple of quick pics of them together. I would like to get some better pics with a better background, but we will see if I have time before I sell one of them. Would love to keep them both but can't afford to right now, so 1 of them will be sold. I will post it in the appropriate section with interior pics and details.

Members online

Back