Bodykit

Classic Design Concepts, a OE Ford supplier, made the first gen LSE kits. Don't know about the second gen, but I'll see them in a few weeks. The kits have been out of production for a long time and CDC has a reputation of clearing out old parts fairly quickly. Be interested to see if they have the original molds left though. Mmmmmmm.........

Email being sent now!

I could be wrong but I could have sworn that Rollin', one of the moderators here, was selling something related to a body kit.

He was selling a Razzi body kit I believe

There is also a Wings West body kit you can get

This is a wings west, slightly modified

IMAG0439.jpg

Razzi & Extreme Dimensions

Ebay search "Lincoln LS body-kit". You will see my LS.

Sentas 03.jpg

Sentas 01a.jpg

Sentas 05a.jpg

Damn sweet rides guys. Im really liking the wheels on that silver one? Also are headlights and foglights from a gen 2 able to fit on gen 1

Damn sweet rides guys. Im really liking the wheels on that silver one? Also are headlights and foglights from a gen 2 able to fit on gen 1

Yes it can be done. You have to change the header panel to fit the Gen two headlights and modify the wiring. I've done it and I did a write up on it when I did it.

Also what is slightly modified on the silver kit

The side skirts come with alot more valance that was closer to the ground, it just didn't look right from the side with the middle low and the front and the back higher, so I basically cut a straight line all the way along the side skirts and cut half of it off so the line would flow better front to back.

The car doesn't have inner fenders, or the factory side skirts underneath for the kit to mount to, so I had to make aluminum braces much like a circle track car has to support the front and rear bumper covers.

Yup you need the gen 2 header panel that the lights mount to as well. I've done it before and them went back to stock. (pic whoring in 3, 2, 1....) see look.

photobucket-13791-1333299772002.jpg

You can also paint the OEM rockers and just add a mach 1 chin spoiler for another look too. See here

photobucket-1192-1341206116958.jpg

I think LSon20's, or whatever his name was here, still has an evo kit for sale. I can find out if you want

An other question as far as the rear end goes i understand that taillight outers are interchangeable between generations. Am i correct?

And gen 2 inners wont work unless trunk lids are swapped as well?

Pmjj what wheels are those? they look sweet on your ride.

Members online

No members online now.
Back