Blown Motorrrr

MarkVIII93

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
My work had a 95 mark in the cash for clunkers lot for about a month now. Unfortunately I could'nt take any parts... But, after class today I arrive at work and my boss calls me into the office and says "Hey! I got a car for you to blow up" So we walk over to a mark sitting in another techs bay already filled with "liquid glass".. He told me to pull it next to the other blown up CARS and hold it at about 2500. I pull over and almost instantly the mark made a nice clunk noise, got loud and began to drag badly. I revved it a bit higher and about 45 seconds later it let out a faint chirp and stalled.

A 1995 Mark VIII doesn't qualify for the cash for clunkers, bet your dealership won't get a dime for that car... what a shame...

i dont like this clunker program now what am i supposed to do if i want to keep my mark and still build my coupe? I want a 4.6dohc for it cause i love that motor... I hate seeing good cars be put down...

The car was nice. Decent tan interior beige exterior good grille, chrome, wheels, tires, lights. They let people pick parts off them for 90 days then crush em. I asked where the car was being sent. Its too bad my work is up tight about it or I would part the cars out straight from the lot

Members online

No members online now.
Back