Black loaded 06 parting out.

Before I send a PM. I was wondering if you had the head light switch?

Mine is keeping the fogs on whenever I turn the lights on. I wouldn't mind it but I look like someone who doesn't care for my car with one fog light burned out.

Before I send a PM. I was wondering if you had the head light switch?

Mine is keeping the fogs on whenever I turn the lights on. I wouldn't mind it but I look like someone who doesn't care for my car with one fog light burned out.

Yea I got that switch.

You know light bulbs are not that expensive for the fogs. Unless you upgraded to hid.

Did you do anything with the stuff you already bought yet?

Cool, pm sent.

I'm waiting to get the bulbs from Hoen. Need someone to answer my question on another post regarding putting high power wires for the high beams in there. Don't want two separate orders.

Installed the tails, the headlight is still lying around somewhere and might not get to it until my headlights get really hazy. As far as the rear surround goes I'm going to look to separate it today. I think Andrizzle separated his for his wrapping project and I think I'm going to do that if I paint it or take it somewhere.

I ran my Hoen low-beams (10W more than stock) without upgraded cables for a while. Nothing melted/burned. I then bought some ceramic harnesses off eBay which eventually loosened up a bit and disconnected power to one headlight. Not the best quality, but I still have them. I think it's more about heat resistant plugs rather than the cable itself. After all, the rest of the harness is always going to be stock unless you swap the whole thing.

Thanks Mark but I read the fine print on the Hoen site. Don't need upgraded connectors or harnesses for the 9005 type bulb. This is a go. Thanks again.

Not much this was about 2 years ago that I was parting it out. It'd be easier for you to ask if I have something and ill let you know. I'm on vaca I can give you a list of what I have left next week. But if you ask me something. Specific ill prolly know right now if I have it or not.

I'd take 2 things if you still have them... the plastic that goes around the shifter.. i would also take the change holder/ cigarette lighter. let me know if you still have any of those!

I do have the ashtray / cigaret lighter combo. But no plastic around the shifter. Pm me if interested.

Members online

Back