Black Ice LSC saying Hi to all!

BlackIceLSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey gang. Yet another new site. I am looking forward to hanging out here ALOT! The layout looks awesome, and thanks to Joey, for the killer invite.

I will update my profile, pics, signature, and such as soon as I can find a place to sit down, and crack open a beer.

BTW, where's the bathroom?

chromemark.JPG

:Beer There ya go Graig! Toast to ya! Glad ya made it....!

:W :W :W

:Beer

Thanks guys. its nice to see some familliar faces. Time to go wander around and see whats upstairs.

Joeychgo said:
No no --- Thats where the hookers are --- the bathroom is the second door.

Hookers? I thought that Headman made better headers than hooker did (laughter).

Welcome Ice!

unstoppable said:
Hey Craig, nice to have ya.You give that guy my number?

Yea Chris, I did. He called me last night. Turns out he was looking to get some exhaust work done. But during the drive down from S.F./Bay Area, the vibration in his steering wheel got so annoying, he decided to pass on exhaust for now, and look into tires/rims/suspension to rid the car of the jiggles.

Thanks for responding so quick. And he asked me to pass along his appreciation too.

take care of the elbow so you can get back to doing this: :steering

driller said:
1st door on left...

Welcome Craig, I'm sure you'll jazz the place up! :W

1st door on the left???? I guess I should pay more attention......or just turn the lights on the next time.....

:W Craigy....sit back, relax, and grab a :Beer

I'm back! Thanks for the welcoming commitee gang. I have been busy doing a bunch of mods to some of the Local Mark VIII owners around here. JMOD's, shocks, plugs/wires, filters, etc. I can see why Geno works on them alot. You have to admit, for a factory "luxo barge", they arent too bad to wrench on.

well, just wanted to touch base with you guys. I'm still around, just real busy lately.

take it easy. Ray, I cant wait to see that bad-ass mark when it gets done.

also, whoever is going to carlisle... PICS PICS PICS!! :Beer :Beer :Beer

Hello All

undefinedundefinedundefinedHello Folks....i'm a newbie here and i am liking what i see..I'm the owner of a 2002 Black w/ tan interior LS premium :L

Maqueswell, welcome.

Why don't you stop by at the Welcome Wagon under the Community area and give yourself a proper introduction. You will be lavished with beer, :q:q:q:qtails and good wishes.

hey Craig long time no talk
hows the car running
making it out to infineon anytime soon?

Bryan

Maqueswell said:
undefinedundefinedundefinedHello Folks....i'm a newbie here and i am liking what i see..I'm the owner of a 2002 Black w/ tan interior LS premium :L

Be sure to enter the contest then!

Members online

Back