Bin Ladens dead! WOOO HOOO!!!!

I am like listening to you all that are rambling about it did not happen, pics or it did not happen, C'mon, Gov't is lieing, WTF?

Do you honestly think that our gov't would actually lie about someone so beloved by the extremists that they would allow a lie like that to be published without the whole extremist population standing up and making the biggest sh*t about the USA being a bunch of bastards and liars, and the willingness to get air time with proof of us being a liar as a country?

So stop being an ass and support those soldiers that were able to do something for the greater good and the freedom you sooo enjoy talking sh*t with the lack of balls and all f**king lips.

The sh*t some of you guy's say sometimes really dishonors the troops as a whole.

untitled.jpg

untitled.jpg

Last edited:
I believe that was directed at me, Bill. So I'll respond.
Yes, I believe that the crooks in DC would and do lie to us about damn near everything. I've seen more than enough evidence of that over the years to convince me that this is the case. And that's not a partisan thing, I loathe and reject the whole artificial left-right paradigm. We're all Americans, and nothing is black and white except in the mind of a simpleton.

Dishonor our troops? I am truly the last person who would do that, being an Army vet myself with two Honorable Discharges. I was simply pointing out that all evidence points to OBL having died at Tora Bora in December of 2001, all things that I can back up from mainstream news site archives, not whackjob conspiracy theorist websites.
I stated that I find the rapid disposal of the body fishy, pun intended. To respect Muslim customs? Come on, even mainstream Muslims rejected and disowned OBL as one of them, why would WE care? And besides, being buried at sea is not a Muslim custom.
They should have brought his body back to the States, performed extensive forensic identification procedures with the results and photos being made public, and then burned the body in a trash bin.
If for no other reason than to quell the doubts that I have voiced and which many others are voicing.

I don't believe everything that I'm told. Especially when it's told by a media that is as controlled as the media in the former Soviet Union was in its heyday, and it's newsfeed dictated to them by people with an agenda.

You should perhaps read former President Dwight D. Eisenhower's Farewell Speech, and note especially his warnings about the increasing powers of what he called the military-industrial complex. JFK warned about it as well, and claimed that he would "break the CIA into a hundred pieces". The rest is history.

And that's all I have to say on the issue here, further discussion would belong in the Politics area.

Again, no offense was intended, and I apologize if any was taken.

:I

Couldn't have said it any better. Shouldn't always think your government is innocent and doing the right thing for the people. There's nothing wrong with questioning actions taken. We have plenty of history that sheds light on what tragedies can happen when you become a lemming.

I am one to say I do not trust my gov't officials. But, I am one NOT to dishonor a soldier for my taste for my gov't. Regardless how you feel about the person's working at the hill, do not take away the glory of a soldiers accomplishment. Do you not think that they read what we write on line, or on the news? Being a career soldier, I have had my experiences of listening to public mainstream while in conflict, and it is distasteful to say the least.

But here is a question for all you nay sayers......

Show me one article, one video stream or interview of a Islamic xtremist, or Taliban leader coming forth to dispute our claim to have killed Osama the other night. Bring it forth, then I will kiss your feet. If there was a hint of a lie on what happened on Sunday night, the media would of had some sort of voice taping, video stream of any sort from some sand rag calling us a liar, and giving the world some sort of proof that he was alive.

There is not one, and they all know we did. So until you can show someone standing up calling the US a liar, then where is your non-sense coming from?

This is not a episde of the gov't pulling the sheets over our eyes, the Gov't can not afford the embarrassment.

So I just heard that CIA director Leon Panetta has stated that at least one picture of Bin Laden will be released in the near future.

Nice one Medium. Never knew you were so childish. It's "avatar" btw

Not sure what you're problem is but a simple PM would have solved it. If you want to be 12, that's fine too.

I don't have a beef with ya, I just hate seeing political avatars and signatures. Calabrio's, MonsterMark's, now yours. Did I have an anti-Bush pic from 06 to the end of 08? Nope. They don't do anything good, they just piss off half the people looking at them.

I think everyone understands (I hope) that the soldier putting himself in the middle of the worst :q:q:q:qhole cities on earth, surrounded by dune coons dressed up like the general population, protecting our borders to insure that we will fight them in their home and not bring this hell the the suburbs and your local mall or baseball game, has absolutely no connection to the a$$ wads in DC sending them there. So regardless of your feelings about the government, our soldiers are the most professional, courageous, deserves to be respected fighting force ever in the history of the planet.
I just hope in 2012 and beyond we can get these Fuks out power and get some military vets from these current conflicts in there to secure our borders and stop dumping billions in these :q:q:q:qholes and instead divert this wealth into our own country. I mean Im no dam global planner but even this diesel mechanic can see that its not a great strategy to send hundreds if billions of oil money to the same people we are fighting a war against! And instead of formulating a plan to change that, we argue about water boarding and giving maranda rights to captured POW's! You have to be fuking kidding me!

I am one to say I do not trust my gov't officials. But, I am one NOT to dishonor a soldier for my taste for my gov't. Regardless how you feel about the person's working at the hill, do not take away the glory of a soldiers accomplishment. Do you not think that they read what we write on line, or on the news? Being a career soldier, I have had my experiences of listening to public mainstream while in conflict, and it is distasteful to say the least.

But here is a question for all you nay sayers......

Show me one article, one video stream or interview of a Islamic xtremist, or Taliban leader coming forth to dispute our claim to have killed Osama the other night. Bring it forth, then I will kiss your feet. If there was a hint of a lie on what happened on Sunday night, the media would of had some sort of voice taping, video stream of any sort from some sand rag calling us a liar, and giving the world some sort of proof that he was alive.

There is not one, and they all know we did. So until you can show someone standing up calling the US a liar, then where is your non-sense coming from?

This is not a episde of the gov't pulling the sheets over our eyes, the Gov't can not afford the embarrassment.

Who exactly has said anything to dishonor any soldiers? There is a big difference between these chicken$hit politicians that are warmongers that would never even think about putting themselves into harms way and then there's the courageous individuals that would do anything for their fellow soldier and the American people.

I lost a close family friend that was in the Army. He was one of the first to be killed in Afghanistan. He was part of the bomb disposal unit and they came across some rockets that were rigged. Only one soldier survived.

This individual in his spare time would remove mines from areas where the Afghanistan children would play. He was a great guy and will never be forgotten.

I don't have a beef with ya, I just hate seeing political avatars and signatures. Calabrio's, MonsterMark's, now yours. Did I have an anti-Bush pic from 06 to the end of 08? Nope. They don't do anything good, they just piss off half the people looking at them.

:blah:

As for Bin Laden really being dead, yes, I believe he's dead and even if some of you see pictures, are you still going to believe they weren't altered? I don't have any trust at all in our government on either side. I don't trust any politician period but I do trust that Bin Laden is dead. Do I agree with how the burial took place? Hell no. Piss on Islamic law and washing his body and wrapping it up and easing it off into the sea. They should have just thrown his naked ass over in the most shark infested waters "as is" and filmed it. If they would have done this and it was done by Obama's word, I would feel much better about that man. His ratings jumped 11 points just because of this. They will fall again!

As it was stated before, the main reason they dump the body in water was they were not and did not want for his body or image to be that of a martyr, and all that other islamic extremist crap that would have come from posting his body for burial or viewing. And dumping his terrorist ass in the sea was in my eyes to kind of a statement anyway. They should of placed his body in a 500 gallon drum in the middle of NY and let anyone who had to take a crap pay 10 cents to take a dump on him for all to see and enjoy.

And there was not any info given that they gave him any Islamic burial rights, it was a simple dump from a Helo in the water. And you know the sharks had a field day on his sorry a**.

I like my friends idea.

Should have put him in a great big jar filled with pigs blood and then put him on display in the Smithsonian.

Now I'm hearing pics won't be released. We'll see. Eventually they're going to be released or leaked. Doesn't much matter to me, I believe the official line on this issue.

Hmm. Maybe my temporary avatar was correct after all.

Now I'm hearing pics won't be released. We'll see. Eventually they're going to be released or leaked. Doesn't much matter to me, I believe the official line on this issue.

Hmm. Maybe my temporary avatar was correct after all.

There ya go Medium. Maybe that isn't too political for you. Also, you're hearing the pics won't be released because your favorite man is running a campaign right now. He gained 11 points and he now holds the "points pictures" and will release them in months to come to gain more ground. Just like I told you that the gas hike and Libya wasn't a two week ordeal, like you suggested. Now you don't have $3.30 gas anymore and you can't say that you do. It's not hard to figure out how crooked Obama really is.

I do respect your man for saying "go in and get him or kill him" but that's all he done. Who else had the right to say it? His sidekick Biden was probably taking a nap. The guys on the ground are the ones I respect and the Bush administration had this in the works way before Obama moved into the White House. They say it was "gutsy of him" to kill Bin Laden?? Anyone with some kind of straight mind would have done the same thing. He himself didn't do it anyway.

I don't have any beef with you either but I do tell it like it is or how I see it. Can you tell me what is so political about Cals avatar? I'm not seeing what you're seeing.

They say it was "gutsy of him" to kill Bin Laden?? Anyone with some kind of straight mind would have done the same thing. He himself didn't do it anyway.

He had absolutely no choice in the matter. Too many people knew of the intel. If he wouldn't have acted, that would have gotten out and he would have been in the unemployment line faster than you can say tea party! So then he gets up there and acts like he is the only person on the planet responsible for taking him out. It makes me sick!

He had absolutely no choice in the matter. Too many people knew of the intel. If he wouldn't have acted, that would have gotten out and he would have been in the unemployment line faster than you can say tea party! So then he gets up there and acts like he is the only person on the planet responsible for taking him out. It makes me sick!

Thank you!

Hey THAYWOOD, what is up with the Avatar? Getting tired of peeps talking about the strut factor :p

Meh. Just stirrin' the pot:cool:. And I hate struts! I never have cared for that suspension design. But I'm off topic. Let's get back to the subject at hand, shall we?

As for Bin Laden, glad he's dead. I wish they had burned him at the stake or something though.:D

As for Obama, I'm not a fan.

Just a question but did'nt Clinton give Bush the intel on obl 10yrs ago? And if so why was it not used then, I'm not a fan of whats going these days on either side. One of my best friends is over seas and when this government payroll thing went south, he got half pay and that should never happen to our military EVER!

Last edited:
The only thing that gets me is the fact they just dumped him in the sea. WTF! That's what they did to Megatron and he came back and f'ed sh1t up!

Lies, lies, lies.... Don't belive a word of this flatout bull$hit. Real funny they just dunp the body RIGHT AWAY!! LMAO! What a joke, all the people going for this just cracks my a$$ up.

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure out why people still argue about who was or is the better president? When was the last pres that actually made a difference to help the average American and not the greedy corporations? Who was the last one that actually listened to us? So why should we believe anything they say anymore? They have a proven track record of not giving a :q:q:q:q and always listening to the scumbag lobbyist. It's just a popularity contest and that seems to be all they care about anymore.

Lies, lies, lies.... Don't belive a word of this flatout bull$hit. Real funny they just dunp the body RIGHT AWAY!! LMAO! What a joke, all the people going for this just cracks my a$$ up.

Everybody bought the Jessica Lynch story too. All about her mowing down Iraqis like Rambo caught in a firefight, fired until her clips were empty, etc. The only reason the truth came out was because she heard the BS being parroted by the media and called shenanigans on it. Which shows that our Armed Forces Members have a helluva lot more integrity than both the politicians who send them into illegal wars and the "journalists" who just report what they're told instead of doing real journalism.

Yeah, they dumped HIS body into the sea, but left the others all lying there. His wife survived, you'd think they would have told her: "Bury him. He's not our problem anymore."

Just a question but did'nt Clinton give Bush the intel on obl 10yrs ago? And if so why was it not used then, I'm not a fan of whats going these days on either side.

More and more people are waking up to the fact that "both sides" are just two sides of the same coin. It's like a Punch N Judy puppet show, the kids see them fighting with each other, but know that both puppets are controlled by the same puppeteer. We mature adults are apparently not so clever.

I hate the whole Left/Right paradigm; it's phony, and contrived according to the divide and conquer principle. Both sides have their own talking head Gatekeepers whose main function is to keep the rabble going by punching their buttons, telling/emphasizing only one side of the story.

So we wind up voting for either detergent brand A or detergent brand B, not even realizing that they're both made by Proctor and Gamble.

Want a good laugh, google george carlin who really runs America.
Great clip. :lol:

Members online

No members online now.
Back