Bicker & Bitch Thread

Ahh so Fossten must be my buddy..as I'm a "Anything Goes" and "Lincoln LS" troll....fossten seems to have things handled on the politics side :-D

God, who knew trolling could be so fun....saves money instead of having to go to a theme park..the amusement comes to YOU! :-D

Quit trolling, babykiller. It's not all about you.

Keep your kid away from me! I just asked a question, why dont you go jack-off with barb wire or something. You are suppose to be a "veteran" maybe you can tell me how one Service member can say something and get away with it, but I can't, oh wait, I have more time in combat then you have time in service.......Nevermind.

Its not a racial issue, I know thats whats you are going to say next.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep your kid away from me! I just asked a question, why dont you go jack-off with barb wire or something. You are suppose to be a "veteran" maybe you can tell me how one Service member can say something and get away with it, but I can't, oh wait, I have more time in combat then you have time in service.......Nevermind.

Its not a racial issue, I know thats whats you are going to say next.

Credibility and/or intellectual integrity (or lack thereof in both cases) could be a big part of that.

FYI; you are the only one injecting race into anything here; seemingly to use that to hide behind. If you are actually using your race as a crutch and a cowardly means to avoid criticism, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Credibility and/or intellectual integrity (or lack thereof in both cases) could be a big part of that.

FYI; you are the only one injecting race into anything here; seemingly to use that to hide behind. If you are actually using your race as a crutch and a cowardly means to avoid criticism, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I injected race because Foss always says "you voted for Obama because he is black" and you are fake also, I said media was bias, and you jumped down my throat, Chadly said the same thing and you said nothing, and do you even know what military service is, please go kill yourself!

How do I lack credibility, I saw Gen. Petraeus private jet leaving Iraq, while we were taking Fallujah, that was just one day after he volunteered our division for another 6 months. That was the first of my four deployments.

I injected race because Foss always says "you voted for Obama because he is black" and you are fake also

That is no justification to inject race here; race is irrelevant to this conversation. There is also no need for your petty belligerence here.

I said media was bias, and you jumped down my throat, Chadly said the same thing and you said nothing

You are mischaracterizing my actions here. I was getting on you because of the dishonesty inherent in the point you were making and the way you were making it. The fact that the media is bias was not the point you were making, but the premise of the point you were making.

How do I lack credibility, I saw Gen. Petraeus private jet leaving Iraq, while we were taking Fallujah, that was just one day after he volunteered our division for another 6 months. That was the first of my four deployments.

How does that have anything to do with credibility? You have demonstrated a lack of credibility on this forum through your lack of intellectual dishonesty/integrity as well as your childish petulance, which you are demonstrating here. Just because you have experience in the military and in Iraq doesn't negate the fact that your own actions on this forum show you to be intellectually dishonest, lacking any intellecutal integrity, excessively emotional and childishly belligerent; all qualities that a good leader would not have, or would at least be able to get under control. :rolleyes:

...please go kill yourself!

This is at least as bad as anything Fossten has done. And lincolnx2, by his own admission, is a babykiller. He is on record as complaining about the price of the second abortion he had to pay for being more then the price of the first abortion he had to pay for; both times simply as an abortion of convenince. "Babykiller" is a very accurate discription.

That is no justification to inject race here; race is irrelevant to this conversation. There is also no need for your petty belligerence here.

You are mischaracterizing my actions here. I was getting on you because of the dishonesty inherent in the point you were making and the way you were making it. The fact that the media is bias was not the point you were making, but the premise of the point you were making.

How does that have anything to do with credibility? You have demonstrated a lack of credibility on this forum through your lack of intellectual dishonesty/integrity as well as your childish petulance, which you are demonstrating here. Just because you have experience in the military and in Iraq doesn't negate the fact that your own actions on this forum show you to be intellectually dishonest, lacking any intellecutal integrity, excessively emotional and childishly belligerent; all qualities that a good leader would not have, or would at least be able to get under control. :rolleyes:

This is at least as bad as anything Fossten has done. And lincolnx2, by his own admission, is a babykiller. He is on record as complaining about the price of the second abortion he had to pay for being more then the price of the first abortion he had to pay for; both times simply as an abortion of convenince. "Babykiller" is a very accurate discription.

I am sure if i said the sky was blue you would say i was dishonest, thats you argument for everything.

FYI: If I am a babykiller, be sure to keep your kids away from me also!

My question that was presented still hasn't been answered.

x2 all shag and fosten do is attack people. they dont have anything better to do. they are losers.i doubt either one of them has served their country under our great military banners so they would no nothing of personal sacrifice for their so called values they push. i wouldnt even bother. however i do agree with the chadly post. this is just my personal opinion and i accept other peoples beliefs and perceptions, so feel free to post your opinions.

I posted something similar to Chadly's post a few months ago, and Chadly said I wasn't loyal, and all types of stuff. So how is it that he can post something about our Commander in chief, and I post something about my Division Commander and I am wrong. Why the double standard, same thing with Shag and Foss, why do I get attacked for asking a question.

marines are taught never to question a superior officer under any circumstance and that may have something to do with it. i dont know. however chadly is currently serving and if nothing else has earned his right in my book. shag and foss are nothing important. they always want to talk about things and never act on them. they talk about liberty and freedom but have never and are not willing to sacrifice for these gifts.

x2 all shag and fosten do is attack people. they dont have anything better to do. they are losers.i doubt either one of them has served their country under our great military banners so they would no nothing of personal sacrifice for their so called values they push.
Wrong as usual. Why don't you post this in the 'Anything Goes' forum like a tattletale? :rolleyes:

so foss, when are you gonna serve and fight for those freedoms you enjoy everyday?

Members online

No members online now.
Back