Bicker & Bitch Thread

fossten

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
It easy to find posts that he is trolling in, I can go on and say most of his posts are intened to disrupt a thread just to greif.
I found four on this one page.
The double standard is obvious to me.
There is no double standard. The fact is that you've never put your own opinions out there to be debated, discredited, or ridiculed...maybe except for the time you called Bristol Palin a whore. So all you do is take potshots from the peanut gallery. That makes you by definition a troll. Even though I take the occasional potshot, I do contribute to threads and I do not shy away from expressing my opinion, nor to I fail to construct an actual argument during a debate.

Stop acting like a coward and take part in some actual discussions and you might rid yourself of the troll monicker.

There is no double standard. The fact is that you've never put your own opinions out there to be debated, discredited, or ridiculed...maybe except for the time you called Bristol Palin a whore. So all you do is take potshots from the peanut gallery. That makes you by definition a troll. Even though I take the occasional potshot, I do contribute to threads and I do not shy away from expressing my opinion, nor to I fail to construct an actual argument during a debate.

Stop acting like a coward and take part in some actual discussions and you might rid yourself of the troll monicker.

There is a clear double standard as I have pointed out.
In the past when I have put out my opinions you were the first to discredit them, or ridicule my perspective because it differs from your far right view point.
How is four posts on one page an occasional potshot?
Thats like drinking a twelve pack and saying you have an occasional beer.
The only members here who have called me a troll is you, Shag, and now Cal.
I could care less what you want to call me to tell you the truth.
I said I won't one line potshot anymore.
Are you man enough to say the same?

OBTW Bristol Palin isn't a whore....she just likes to get laid once and a while.

Damn i wish that we had a popcorn smilie. :D

1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinking_beer.gif

Settle their differences in here.
A dedicated thread. A receptacle even.

Well that didn't take long. :rolleyes:

Well I have to apologize if you took that comment to be disrupting.
I was sure that I was trying to help you understand my view point on the young lady.
You see you brought it up, you like to insist that I have called her a whore. But when asked for a link you have never provided any proof.
This is one of your many tactics to troll.

I think Birstol is like most girls her age.
She just made a couple mistakes.
One was that loser she decided to get in the sack with.
Second, when she decided to screw him she failed to use any birth control.
Make no mistake about this.
It was her choice.
She wanted to get laid.

Now does that make her a whore.....not in my eyes.
Just a young lady who made a couple of bad choices.

Does that make her a whore in your eyes?
Maybe you think shes a whore.

Now back to the challange.
Can you manage to stop your one line trolling.
Are you man enough?

If you think I am trying to troll....go ahead point it out.
I will take the time to explain myself.
Just like this post.

if fossten stopped trolling, he couldn't cheerlead shaggy any more.
that'd be like quitting smoking.

There is a clear double standard as I have pointed out.
In the past when I have put out my opinions you were the first to discredit them, or ridicule my perspective because it differs from your far right view point.
How is four posts on one page an occasional potshot?
Thats like drinking a twelve pack and saying you have an occasional beer.
The only members here who have called me a troll is you, Shag, and now Cal.
I could care less what you want to call me to tell you the truth.
I said I won't one line potshot anymore.
Are you man enough to say the same?

OBTW Bristol Palin isn't a whore....she just likes to get laid once and a while.

What would you expect ... only two people have the correct response or the correct answer or use the only non-bias conservative right wing sources ...

If anyone begs to differ from the 2 you are just wrong ... Oh and they never ridicule anyone or bash anyone, or ......

if fossten stopped trolling, he couldn't cheerlead shaggy any more.
that'd be like quitting smoking.

What would you expect ... only two people have the correct response or the correct answer or use the only non-bias conservative right wing sources ...

If anyone begs to differ from the 2 you are just wrong ... Oh and they never ridicule anyone or bash anyone, or ......

Apparently you two don't have the decency to leave this thread between ford nut and fossten. You get on him for "cheer leading" me, but have no problem with effectively cheer leading ford nut. :rolleyes:

how about you two get out of the ring and let fossten and ford nut "slug it out" in this thread; that was what it was designed for. Or are you both really so vindictive and petty that you feel the need to dump on fossten with your trollish behavior here?

no, but it didn't stop you from trolling either.

I wasn't trolling. I was making a very legitimate point about why this thread was created. However, that function would only work if people have the decency to stay out of the thread and let fossten and ford nut "have at it".

The usefulness of this thread is gone. It has already disintegrated into nothing more then a back and forth personal attack and look who took it there; hrmwrm and mespock. Two liberals. Is anyone suprised? :rolleyes:

I wasn't trolling. I was making a very legitimate point about why this thread was created. However, that function would only work if people have the decency to stay out of the thread and let fossten and ford nut "have at it".

The usefulness of this thread is gone. It has already disintegrated into nothing more then a back and forth personal attack and look who took it there; hrmwrm and mespock. Two liberals. Is anyone suprised? :rolleyes:

I am tired of "having at it" Shag.
It never ends, and it destroys threads that people have put time and energy into.
I am tired of all of it.
If this thread helps clear the air so most people feel they can post in the politics forum without being trolled then this thread has a use.

Insults and back and forth, and personal attacks do not promote positive and open discussion in community forums.
I won't do it anymore.
If you think I am, call me on it and I will do my best to explain my actions.

I have challenged fossten to do the same.

I am tired of "having at it" Shag.
It never ends, and it destroys threads that people have put time and energy into.
I am tired of all of it.
If this thread helps clear the air so most people feel they can post in the politics forum without being trolled then this thread has a use.

Insults and back and forth, and personal attacks do not promote positive and open discussion in community forums.
I won't do it anymore.
If you think I am, call me on it and I will do my best to explain my actions.

I have challenged fossten to do the same.

Sounds good to me.

Where did he say that he had empirical evidence of God? This quote sure doesn't say that:
The bottom line is that scientist are no closer to proving how matter suddenly sprang into existence then those of us who believe in God can prove his existence through empirical data.
I am beginning to wonder if you are intentionally distortion or simply have very low reading comprehension.
liar.gif
I don't think hrmwrm reads carefully before he posts. He's almost as knee-jerk as the Jagger-bot.:rolleyes:

I don't think hrmwrm reads carefully before he posts. He's almost as knee-jerk as the Jagger-bot.:rolleyes:

That's not even possible.
The Jagger-bot would come in here and some how make this thread about the constitutionality of gun laws.

Actually fossten contributes to various threads, unlike you. This forum would be better off if you simply left. All you do is grief and generally try to frustrate debate. You never contribute.

And your little point about the hadron collider doesn't prove anything. But you use that to call someone a "dumb@$$". You are demonstrating the intellectual maturity of a 12 year old. :rolleyes:

Well, i'm not leaving.

We're both acting like 12 year olds, so quit trying to play mommy and go back to whatever you were doing.

Well, i'm not leaving.

We're both acting like 12 year olds, so quit trying to play mommy and go back to whatever you were doing.
Incorrect. You're acting like a 12 year old, and Shag is putting you in your place. As long as you continue to troll, you'll be ignored and/or smacked down, until you're banned for constant noncontribution and hijacking.

Incorrect. You're acting like a 12 year old, and Shag is putting you in your place. As long as you continue to troll, you'll be ignored and/or smacked down, until you're banned for constant noncontribution and hijacking.

Maybe you should just stay out of :q:q:q:q that doesn't involve you?

And it's funny that you say these things
"you'll be ignored and/or smacked down" (by you i assume)
"banned for constant noncontribution" That'll be me i assume

I dont think the contradiction could be more black and white. That sir, is what i call, owned. Bend over and just accept it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back