Best Thread Fails

that thread has 161 pages, even though we get on peoples case we have never been that bad

hahaha the Hootus thread! That one creeps back up every couple of years lol

Off of LvC? The "direct exhaust injection" thread from GM Modern Muscle wins. I do not think it is up anymore, but it was epic.

This BUGS ME

gnat.gif

gnat.gif

oh man, the ole "BFH vs valve cover" thread

that never gets old!

you have got to be kidding me, water flushing out the crankcase? no way ANYBODY is that stupid... i just cant imagine somebody with that little mechanical knowledge even being able to A: find the drain plug B: know what the right tool even is or C: i'm surprised he was even able to sue a jack in the first place, i could just see him out there trying though, pumping away wondering why the hell its not going up! lol

you have got to be kidding me, water flushing out the crankcase? no way ANYBODY is that stupid... i just cant imagine somebody with that little mechanical knowledge even being able to A: find the drain plug B: know what the right tool even is or C: i'm surprised he was even able to sue a jack in the first place, i could just see him out there trying though, pumping away wondering why the hell its not going up! lol

Apparently it was real. Someone told this guy who never did work on any car (in a previous thread) to do his own oil change. He asked that same person how to do it properly and to be funny he said to make sure he flushed out all of the old oil. He asked the guy how, and he said to run it through water with a hose. AND he actually did it!!! LOL

makes me wonder what we could get a new member here to do :gr_devil: mo haahahaha

Members online

Back